Dumbarton v St Mirren 14th Oct

faraway saint

7 hours ago, Soctty said:

Another tough away game. As stated before the Dunfermline game, we need to improve our away form if we want to be challenging for the title come the end of the season, and we need to end this Dumbarton hoodoo we've had since we got relegated.

Hopefully McGinn enjoyed his rest and comes back with batteries recharged, and Morgan enjoyed the change of scenery representing the U21s, and we can get into our groove quickly on Saturday. An early goal could make all the difference - providing it's for us...

Any chance of seeing any of our previously injured players make some sort of appearance I wonder?

Tend to take similar views. A while yet I think until the 3 most influential will be ready.

I'm just resurfacing after the double boot in the baws of Scotland and St Mirren's respective exits last week.

We could really do with a boost tomorrow.

I think we will get one and will end the bogey run against Dumbarton.

Dumbarton 1 St Mirren 2

Supporting evidence for this opinion ? None. :)

2 hours ago, southsidebud said:

I'm just resurfacing after the double boot in the baws of Scotland and St Mirren's respective exits last week.

We could really do with a boost tomorrow.

I think we will get one and will end the bogey run against Dumbarton.

Dumbarton 1 St Mirren 2

Supporting evidence for this opinion ? None. :)

Quite a few people are concerned about this game so Dumbarton 1-4 St Mirren. 

Could be a good "win & BTTS" bet? 

I've come up from London for this game, my first since maybe Livingston away.

Our record has been pretty horrific against Dumbarton in recent years, so hopefully this is the one to change that, wouldn't mind us keeping a clean sheet either.

Long shot, I know, but does anyone have any spare tickets going for tomorrow? I'm looking for 2, my old man went down to the ground to get them while I was at work today, but got the wrong end of the stick, thought the office opened at 2 rather than closed at 2. Long story short, there's 2  buddies without tickets for the match, if anyone has any spares, could they let me know, cheers.

Long shot, I know, but does anyone have any spare tickets going for tomorrow? I'm looking for 2, my old man went down to the ground to get them while I was at work today, but got the wrong end of the stick, thought the office opened at 2 rather than closed at 2. Long story short, there's 2  buddies without tickets for the match, if anyone has any spares, could they let me know, cheers.

Is the the ticket office not open tomorrow?

13 hours ago, Saint Garf said:

A Peter Clark has 2 spare tickets on Facebook's  - ST MIRREN FC FANS PAGE.   He just posted half an hour ago.

THE 1000TH GOAL - COULD IT BE TODAY ?

Friday 13th October 2017

St%20Mirren%20programme.jpg&mode=newstn

THE YOUR Radio 103FM Stadium could witness its 1000th goal in tomorrow's game between Dumbarton and St Mirren - if history repeats itself 24 years on.

Currently, the tally stands at 994, meaning of course that the teams would need to score six goals between them to reach four figures.

It looks unlikely, given how tightly-contested the games between Sons and the Buddies have been in the last couple of seasons.

But there is one game - 10 days shy of 24 years ago - which, if repeated tomorrow, will see the milestone broken.

Sons were at home to St Mirren on Saturday, October 23 1993 (match programme pictured) and trailed 3-0 with 13 minutes left.

That was before goals by Martin McGarvey, Stevie Gow and, in stoppage time, John McDonald salvaged a 3-3 draw.

The scenario was, of course, repeated two years ago, even later in the game, when Sons came from 3-0 down to Raith Rovers with 10 minutes left to claim a point.

Dumbarton will, of course, take a game with one goal tomorrow, as long as it is they who score it.

But should there be a goal rush similar to almost 24 years ago, whoever scores the sixth goal will reach a landmark figure for Sons' home ground.

Edited by shull

Nope. Closed at 2:00 pm today.  No tickets will be on sale tomorrow at all. 
Welcome to Scottish football.

THIS

I must be missing something?

Do all bar none Scottish football grounds sell out every week?

Ticket office could open :

Friday 4-7pm

Saturday 9-12 ( 9am - 3pm home games )

Or, as NO ground sells out, not everyone can or wants to use online to pre-order etc .... erm , pay at the gate ? ( albeit at a kiosk up until match kick off , every game , every stadium)

Here we go again. Sitting on the NB to Edinburgh train whistling "we're top of the league and you're no" on route to Glasgow to meet a few Buds before the game.

Couple of beers and head for the Stag's head in Dumbarton for a quick pre-match pint. 90 minutes of scintillating saints magic. O-1 1-4 or what ever. Who cares as long as we get 3 points meaning I can continue whistling that catchy little top of the league ditty.

Come on ye Saints. Do the Buds proud.

THE 1000TH GOAL - COULD IT BE TODAY ?

Friday 13th October 2017

St%20Mirren%20programme.jpg&mode=newstn

THE YOUR Radio 103FM Stadium could witness its 1000th goal in tomorrow's game between Dumbarton and St Mirren - if history repeats itself 24 years on.

Currently, the tally stands at 994, meaning of course that the teams would need to score six goals between them to reach four figures.

It looks unlikely, given how tightly-contested the games between Sons and the Buddies have been in the last couple of seasons.

But there is one game - 10 days shy of 24 years ago - which, if repeated tomorrow, will see the milestone broken.

Sons were at home to St Mirren on Saturday, October 23 1993 (match programme pictured) and trailed 3-0 with 13 minutes left.

That was before goals by Martin McGarvey, Stevie Gow and, in stoppage time, John McDonald salvaged a 3-3 draw.

The scenario was, of course, repeated two years ago, even later in the game, when Sons came from 3-0 down to Raith Rovers with 10 minutes left to claim a point.

Dumbarton will, of course, take a game with one goal tomorrow, as long as it is they who score it.

But should there be a goal rush similar to almost 24 years ago, whoever scores the sixth goal will reach a landmark figure for Sons' home ground.

0-6 Saints queing up and all fighting for number six which is scored by .........

16 hours ago, Dan Is The Man said:

Horrible bumpy, uneven surface to play on. Think our passing game goes out the window here, cant help but think we should opt for a more direct approach and have Sutton in for Reilly and let Morgan and Smith work their magic behind him.

I see your point.