Morton v St Mirren 2/1/18 LIVE ON BBC ALBA

shull

34 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Blimey Ricky!! Those must be some pretty special family commitments to tarnish a record as impressive as this HTML class. Value is that!:o

All my own fault. I arranged to take the family for a meal. Had thought that the time was changed with the game being live on TV....dumb.

Tsk Tsk.

A schoolboy error of the highest order for a man of your years! :lol:

59 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

More tickets on sale for Morton at ticket office but nearly all gone again.

They'd run out by close of play and we missed out on ours again.

Amateurish from Morton to be releasing these in blocks when there's simply no need to do so.

Also, the woman fronting the ticket office has long had a distasteful and unpleasant attitude but today when asked, politely, if there'd be any more coming in for sale she couldn't have been any less helpful. 'I don't know, I'm shutting now, if you want a ticket that much, contact Morton's ticket office directly and ask them.'

Wonderful customer service on display as always.

Amateurish from Morton to be releasing these in blocks when there's simply no need to do so.
Also, the woman fronting the ticket office has long had a distasteful and unpleasant attitude but today when asked, politely, if there'd be any more coming in for sale she couldn't have been any less helpful. 'I don't know, I'm shutting now, if you want a ticket that much, contact Morton's ticket office directly and ask them.'
The blonde one by any chance???

6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Indeed. Myself, my friends and even my partner (who isn't a football fan but has picked tickets up on my behalf) have all had attitude from her in the past.

My partner got a bit confused about tickets earlier in the season when we were selling 2 or 3 away trips at a time and got a tut and a dirty look for having the audacity to phone me and ask to clarify what game she was buying for. Had it been busy she'd have probably understood but she was literally the only person in the queue.

Have to wonder how Morton have for the second derby in a row managed to make such a complete arse of this!

At least this time there doesn't seem to be any attempt to stop folk buying on the day of the game / paying at the gate...but then again who bloody knows.

THIS.

That’s my experience also.

I think we could see our biggest away support at Cappielow for over 30 years. A minimum of 2,000 will travel and probably closer to 2,500.

We took 1800 or so back at start of season and can see a considerably larger number going this time.

I don't think we will be as complacent as last time and will be a much more disciplined and clinical side in this game.

Morgan will continue to be on fire and on cloud 9 after it is announced he has signed for the hoops and we will be £300k richer.

Thought about getting train down but mate was saying you generally have to wait about an hour after the game to get a train home. Don't have a ticket for the game so might be best to take car and head early to avoid delay in getting in as it's going to be extremely busy at the turnstiles.

Our aromatic cousins certainly raised their game for the first two H2H's this season but this time we'll have HD in central defence which IMO goes a bit of the way to cover Stelios's defensive frailties. It'll be a tough game but one which I think we should be going into with confidence.

Only team in the division we've yet to beat if memory serves - let's put it right!

Just had a look at Morton Facebook page they actually are getting charged £20 if they go to game after 1pm but we only pay £18 imagine the uproar if we did that. Pretty scandalous actually even if the extra £2 is going to the youth set up. Plus we can pay cash they have to queue to get ticket then queue to get in.

On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Ronnie said:
On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 5:16 PM, djchapsticks said:

Good customer service is my past experience when dealing direct with ticket office staff, not that I doubt you. Worth a word with Tony 

1 hour ago, Brm63 said:

Just seen on Morton website they are letting us pay ate gate on Tues 2nd Jan

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

How? 

Isn't it a positive move allowing people, if they turn up on time, pay at the gate?

This is true. St Mirren fans can pay at a cash gate at the Dublin end (our usual one there).