Morton v St Mirren 2/1/18 LIVE ON BBC ALBA

shull

20 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Rain and 18 mph winds in that open end is not for me Morton have never spent a penny trying to improve that away end in decades they have no respect for away fans with the game live on TV it is a no brainer.

They did bring the toilet facilities up to 19th century standards a couple of years ago . 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

They did bring the toilet facilities up to 19th century standards a couple of years ago . 

Aye, and you can't get in for fans trying to come out, and fans can't get out for fans wanting in since there only 1 exit/entry door :lol:

Not sure whether we'll be travelling as I didn't manage to get tickets and, as I said before, with the excellent results and league position , I've a feeling there will be many locked out due to overcapacity with the anticipated size of the away support. Even with the overspill into the stand it'll be a tight fit. My grandson is really keen to see the Buds exact revenge on the mingers so it would need to be a sober first to travel extra early.

To the game. We play as well as we can, (a little better than recently), there's only one outcome. Defence looks better than the last visit and young Jack won't need to worry about covering his fellow defender which was what caused his sending off then. middle of the park picks itself so it's only upfront that's to be decided. Hopefully Gavin's fit after his stomach problems. No prediction but, whether I see it live or on Teuchter TV I hope for a great start to 2018. Long may it continue. 

39 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is there still parking across the road in the dock area ? Forgot away fans can get into the away stand.

You can pay a fiver to park at the start of the docks or drive further round and park for free.

Is there still parking across the road in the dock area ? Forgot away fans can get into the away stand.

Is that covered stand open for buds (the one looking right from the Wee Dublin End)? I am taking my young daughter and would much prefer being in there as opposed to the elements, I recall from the August game that it was sparsely populated.

I’ve just checked my tickets and they don’t specify an end as such!!

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Rain and 18 mph winds in that open end is not for me Morton have never spent a penny trying to improve that away end in decades they have no respect for away fans with the game live on TV it is a no brainer.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Changed your mind.:P

43 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Is that covered stand open for buds (the one looking right from the Wee Dublin End)? I am taking my young daughter and would much prefer being in there as opposed to the elements, I recall from the August game that it was sparsely populated.

I’ve just checked my tickets and they don’t specify an end as such!!

As you go through the away turnstiles ask for a voucher for the covered stand, and then walk round the back of the uncovered end when you get in. There will be someone there who will check your voucher and let you through to the main stand.

No idea how much it holds, but it's a fair number.

As you go through the away turnstiles ask for a voucher for the covered stand, and then walk round the back of the uncovered end when you get in. There will be someone there who will check your voucher and let you through to the main stand.
No idea how much it holds, but it's a fair number.

Spot on bud, thank you!!

On 30/12/2017 at 9:24 AM, Mr Zo said:

Thought about getting train down but mate was saying you generally have to wait about an hour after the game to get a train home. Don't have a ticket for the game so might be best to take car and head early to avoid delay in getting in as it's going to be extremely busy at the turnstiles.

Train times are not so good. 1649 Cartsdyke to Paisley. Miss that and it's 1754 till the next one.  then 1850. Car may indeed be the best option. The 1649 was mobbed last time because we got pumped and every one left early. hopefully this time  we will be singing , dancing and applauding the players after the match because we pumped them.  That will take up a bit of time before heading for the Station. Whatever happened to football specials.  

On 29 December 2017 at 9:16 AM, djchapsticks said:

They'd run out by close of play and we missed out on ours again.

Amateurish from Morton to be releasing these in blocks when there's simply no need to do so.

Also, the woman fronting the ticket office has long had a distasteful and unpleasant attitude but today when asked, politely, if there'd be any more coming in for sale she couldn't have been any less helpful. 'I don't know, I'm shutting now, if you want a ticket that much, contact Morton's ticket office directly and ask them.'

Wonderful customer service on display as always.

The woman at the ticket office can be unpleasant and not very helpful experienced that when made the journey around three times from Rothesay to collect my season card. Someone at the club should have a wee word in her ear after all there are thousands of people out there who would give their right arm for a job rather than someone who takes their employment for granted this woman is the clubs first contact to it's supporters it's a poor. 

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The woman at the ticket office can be unpleasant and not very helpful experienced that when made the journey around three times from Rothesay to collect my season card. Someone at the club should have a wee word in her ear after all there are thousands of people out there who would give their right arm for a job rather than someone who takes their employment for granted this woman is the clubs first contact to it's supporters it's a poor. 

Doesn't make for pleasant reading.