Morton v St Mirren 2/1/18 LIVE ON BBC ALBA

shull

Employ a school kid in the kitchen on Saturday's when he first started I asked who he supported Morton he said probably because McAlester played for them and it's the nearest team. Anyway imagine my shock when he walked in on Saturday wearing a Saints top the red one. I'm going to bring him to one of our games in January quite sure I can convert him :D

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

45 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Employ a school kid in the kitchen on Saturday's when he first started I asked who he supported Morton he said probably because McAlester played for them and it's the nearest team. Anyway imagine my shock when he walked in on Saturday wearing a Saints top the red one. I'm going to bring him to one of our games in January quite sure I can convert him :D

I heard there was a shit load of those red tops they couldn't sell and they were all donated to charity so liitle guys in deepest darkest africa were all running about in red tops but as a result of a charity collection in the poorest parts of africa a batch of them were sent to Greenock.  Not sure if its true but its a plausible explanation.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You sure he wasn’t wearing one of your tablecloths? 

I’d sack him for stealing from you ...

29 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Morton to narrowly win and for uproar on the forum to break out. We have played a Friday night game on heavy conditions while Morton have had 10 days since their last match and Jim Duffy usually has them well organised and difficult to beat.

The fact we won and good management of training/resting should help negate the difference. I think you would definitely have had a point if we'd lost on Friday. In fact I would say that we have been fortunate the TV companies had it moved as it gave the players an extra full day for recovery.

A few of us coming up from Blackpool for this one including my eldest grandson, who's 9, to his first Saints game...should be quite an eye opener for the lad [emoji4]

Usually go by train but taking the car this time. Best place to park chaps?

1 minute ago, Mars said:

Usually go by train but taking the car this time. Best place to park chaps?

The old docks across from The Norseman. £5 charge if you park at the first bit you come to but free if you follow the road down to the roundabout and go left.Takes a wee bit longer to get out but a fivers a fiver.

The old docks across from The Norseman. £5 charge if you park at the first bit you come to but free if you follow the road down to the roundabout and go left.Takes a wee bit longer to get out but a fivers a fiver.
Thanks for that bud [emoji106][emoji4]

1 hour ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Morton to narrowly win and for uproar on the forum to break out. We have played a Friday night game on heavy conditions while Morton have had 10 days since their last match and Jim Duffy usually has them well organised and difficult to beat.

Well Dibbles, I wondered about this too... but I am hoping that they are rusty and we have momentum. So I am going for.....

Morton        1       v        4       St. Mirren   ... COYS....

What roundabout you talking about in the docks or past stadium on main road to Greenock???

Hi all just to go slightly off topic,can anyone advise me how to get the game abroad.I am working in Dubai for the next three weeks and naively thought I could get Morton tv,I can't stream any bookies sites either as gambling is blocked.
Any help for a non I.T. Guy would be appreciated
Anyway here's hoping to carry on the great form and a 3-1 victory [emoji106]