Ferguslie Primary School UPDATED

Buddie Marvelous

From Watson's Paisley directory 1882-1883

https://deriv.nls.uk/dcn23/8525/85251540.23.pdf

PUBLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS. /. — Ferguslie Public School. To be opened 4th Sept., 1882. Head Master— John Taylor, C.T., M.A. Senior Department—Master—John Taylor, C.T., M.A. Assistant—James Brown, C.T. Junior Department—John Whiteford, C.T., M.A. Assistant—Alexander Rodger, C.T. Initiatory Department—Helen Pollock, C.T., Mistress. Assistant— Julia M'Andrew, C.T. Industrial Department—Janet Biggar, C.T., Mistress.

Edited by Buddie Marvelous

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, shull said:

I mind the Monkey from the Junior Supporters Bus in 1976/77.

A wee character, to say the least.  :lol: :thumbsup

7 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

John Monkey Fraser in the front row

Is that the wee guy that jumped the fence at HT to become a rangers fan? That was back in the day when rangers were actually rangers,they even used to make a profit.🤔

28 minutes ago, HSS said:

Is that the wee guy that jumped the fence at HT to become a rangers fan? That was back in the day when rangers were actually rangers,they even used to make a profit.🤔

Aye, he made it onto the pitch at the riot cup final, he appeared in a photo in the Sunday Mail.

14 hours ago, HSS said:

I have always known him as a Rangers fan

Not a bad fitba player but spent most of the time winding folk up

Mind him playing a Scottish Cup tie against a Larkhall team

Went to penalties and he scored the winning penalty

He promptly went over where the Larkhall fans were and went down and blessed himself

19 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I remember him on the North Bank,a cheeky wee f’kr who was always trying to stir it up with the away fans.The day he swapped ends at half time was unreal.He spent the 1st half at the fence abusing the rangers fans then as the teams came back out he was a sash singing,no surrendering,up to his knees rangers fan. 😂

Not a bad fitba player but spent most of the time winding folk up
Mind him playing a Scottish Cup tie against a Larkhall team
Went to penalties and he scored the winning penalty
He promptly went over where the Larkhall fans were and went down and blessed himself

I think I remember him from the 5’s at Pitz, absolute loonball. Did he not pass away a few years ago?

Still living

I kinda lost touch with a lot of folks as I’d been working overseas. If it’s the same Monkey I’m thinking about his mood could change like the weather. Had a run in with the local constabulary after jumping one of my team mates as he was getting into his car after a game (if it’s the same guy)

45 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I kinda lost touch with a lot of folks as I’d been working overseas. If it’s the same Monkey I’m thinking about his mood could change like the weather. Had a run in with the local constabulary after jumping one of my team mates as he was getting into his car after a game (if it’s the same guy)

I saw an ex St Mirren player getting attacked with a sword after a game at the Pitz

It was a bit dodgy at a time down at Blackhall

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

Think it’s someone different,Monkey didn’t play netball ⛹️

Edited by HSS

I work as a journalist in an international company and am just now writing a voluminous essay not the topic "ten years after graduation" about how people meet after graduating from a university or school and how they exchange experiences. Here you can view my profile https://edubirdie.com/dissertation-writing-services and make sure that I am a true writer. I am interested in your comments! Write to me, or here in the topic. How you find your classmates on the Internet. And how your life has changed since leaving school / college. I really need it. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 4:18 PM, Vincent_Mara said:

I work as a journalist in an international company and am just now writing a voluminous essay not the topic "ten years after graduation" about how people meet after graduating from a university or school and how they exchange experiences. Here you can view my profile https://edubirdie.com/dissertation-writing-services and make sure that I am a true writer. I am interested in your comments! Write to me, or here in the topic. How you find your classmates on the Internet. And how your life has changed since leaving school / college. I really need it. Thanks in advance.

Hi! Here's my story. 

I'm Ryan and it's been 11 years since my graduation. I keep in touch with 3 of my classmates, they are still my bros 😁. As for the others, we are connected on social media, facebook and instagram mostly, sometimes I look for the classmates on linkedin. It's quite easy to find the guys from class on facebook, I mostly look for familiar names in college groups. As for the girls, it's a bit harder as many of them got married and changed their last names.

How has my life changed? Well, quite a lot. I got married, have 2 sons and we are expecting our third. I used to work at https://essayreviews.net/ . I used to do research of the service of different companies but I changed my career path lately - I decided to be a teacher and now I teach English at school. And to be honest, I like this job much better. 

Edited by beverlyburns1984

3 minutes ago, beverlyburns1984 said:

Hi! Here's my story. 

I'm Ryan and it's been 11 years since my graduation. I keep in touch with 3 of my classmates, they are still my bros 😁. As for the others, we are connected on social media, facebook and instagram mostly, sometimes I look for the classmates on linkedin. It's quite easy to find the guys from class on facebook, I mostly look for familiar names in college groups. As for the girls, it's a bit harder as many of them got married and changed their last names.

How has my life changed? Well, quite a lot. I got married, have 2 sons and we are expecting our third. I used to work at https://essayreviews.net/ . I used to do research of the service of different companies but I changed my career path lately - I decided to be a teacher and now I teach English at school. And to be honest, I like this job much better. 

Did you graduate from being Beverly ?

That's nice.

• 4 months later...