St Mirren V Morton 28th Oct

Jimmy H

Looking forward to the Game, leaving Inverness early tomorrow and going via Musselburgh to drop off some Saints shirts for Framing.

Should be a nice wee drive and day out then back to Neilston to stay with Family, perhaps a wee drink will be taken.  :cheers

COYS

Also looking forward to the game. Hopefully make it 3 wins out of 3 for us this season, albeit we've only been to Stranraer in the cup then Brechin at home. I'm sure it's been mentioned on the forum but i can't find it. Is there a minibus that runs into the town after the games? Would be handy if so. Maybe allow time for a celebratory pint before the train home.

1 hour ago, john scott said:

Also looking forward to the game. Hopefully make it 3 wins out of 3 for us this season, albeit we've only been to Stranraer in the cup then Brechin at home. I'm sure it's been mentioned on the forum but i can't find it. Is there a minibus that runs into the town after the games? Would be handy if so. Maybe allow time for a celebratory pint before the train home.

The bus leaves from outside the 1877 club at 5.30 and 6.00 i think

24 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

so is it definitely Steven mclean ref on Saturday as was said yesterday?

Yeah.

Ladbrokes Championship 11 Sat 28-Oct-17

St. Mirren v Greenock Morton, Paisley 2021 Stadium 3.00pm

Steven McLean, Graeme Stewart, Drew Kirkland.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPFL/11. SPFL Appointments - Saturday 28th - Tuesday 31st October 2017.pdf

6 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Looking forward to the Game, leaving Inverness early tomorrow and going via Musselburgh to drop off some Saints shirts for Framing.

Should be a nice wee drive and day out then back to Neilston to stay with Family, perhaps a wee drink will be taken.  :cheers

COYS

If Framing doesn't want them all, I'll have one. :P  

That was the year of the Tompkins Square Riots when the New York City police clashed with thousands of unemployed demonstrators. At one point the demonstrators threatened to burn down a school and 46 arrests were made.  There were no more riots after that.   Coincidentally 1874 was also the year Soap production started on the US west coast. Could it just be possible  that those East coast unemployed, education hating, rioters who had never learned about Soap were deported to Greenock in 1874.  Just a thought???????