St Mirren V Morton 28th Oct

Jimmy H

3 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

No, I'm still going on the basis that the Johna curse is only affecting away matches. However, I am honestly already thinking of staying clear of Tannadice next week.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Me as well. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

And me emoji460.png

I'm going. Can get an old fud's day saver ticket on the train for £17 return. Pity I don't qualify for an old fud's concession at the turn style.  

On the Edinburgh-Glasgow train. We're on our way. should be a cracker. Capital heaving the Rangers and Hearts fans but saw a couple of DAFC fans on route to Inverness. Hope they get humped. 3 points needed to keep us on the title winning track. COYS we owe the Ton a doing after they silenced us at Crappy-low. Give good reason to keep signing. We're top of the league and you're no. 2-0 Riley twice with Magennis assists will do nicely. "We've got a player called......" N all that. [emoji43][emoji445]

Another massive game today with the potential to have the best atmosphere at St Mirren Park of this season so far. Should be a crowd of just above or just below the 5,000 mark.

I am going to stick my neck on the line and say it will be a belter of a game on and off the field with the buddies winning 2-1 and making up for the poor showing at Cappielow a couple of months ago. I think Dunfermline will stutter in Inverness and Livingston will win so hopefully see us go slightly further ahead of the chasing pack.

We have been picking up results without playing well but today I think we will put in a sterling performance resulting in a great win and a great day all round for everyone connected to the buddies.

I think it's going to be a belter of a game.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

£2.60 for a McGills bus from the Airport to the Cross, feck me it's a while since I've been on a bus, I had a shiny 50p coin in my hand and was expecting change :lol:

Here are some helpful alternatives

Run behind the bus and save £2.60   OR

Run behind a taxi and save £6.00

11 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

£2.60 for a McGills bus from the Airport to the Cross, feck me it's a while since I've been on a bus, I had a shiny 50p coin in my hand and was expecting change :lol:

Bus pass not valid with McGills ?????

Edited by thomsons dropped it

Anyone travelling to the game from Dumbarton or beyond should remember that the A82 is closed southbound for the weekend so anticipate gridlock in the town.

I reckon I might go via Gartocharn, Croftamie and Milngavie. Bit of a trek but the Buds will make it more than worth my while....