Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale v St Mirren Scottish Cup 3rd Round

shull

10 :00 Train from Queen street,  arrives Haymarket  10:45,  £12:70 Return

Wouldn't give Scotrail the money for that journey far too expensive. Especially since I've got a 2 day return Glasgow to Warrington in 3 weeks time for 2 people price £18.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I mentioned all that yesterday. 

It was a disgraceful statement by our Club. 

Hope they issue a full apology. 

Shitey Wee Baws FC, we are becoming. 

Same fecking attitude that seen us pumped out the Challenge Cup by Raith Rovers. 

Shameful 

34 minutes ago, shull said:

I mentioned all that yesterday. 

It was a disgraceful statement by our Club. 

Hope they issue a full apology. 

Shitey Wee Baws FC, we are becoming. 

Same fecking attitude that seen us pumped out the Challenge Cup by Raith Rovers. 

Shameful 

On the other hand i used to feel it unfair for teams drawn against Rushden & Diamonds when they were non-league first time round. I mean being drawn to play against two teams just isnt fair, but we've got to overcome four in this one!

Lothian

Thistle

Hutchison

and Vale.. ffs

It's strange but I agree with shull again totally. It's the luck of the draw, we are drawn away to lthv and their home ground is saughton enclosure so whats the problem. The health and safety aspect of many things these days is way o.t.t. if the authorities deem it safe it obviously is. Ok we know there is not a lot of parking and we will probably have to queue for half an hour to get in but I for one are looking forward to it , it's another new ground we haven't been too. I think our club is unhappy because the playing surface will probably be not up to standard our players are use to especially if it pisses doon for next fortnight.

5 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

It's strange but I agree with shull again totally. It's the luck of the draw, we are drawn away to lthv and their home ground is saughton enclosure so whats the problem. The health and safety aspect of many things these days is way o.t.t. if the authorities deem it safe it obviously is. Ok we know there is not a lot of parking and we will probably have to queue for half an hour to get in but I for one are looking forward to it , it's another new ground we haven't been too. I think our club is unhappy because the playing surface will probably be not up to standard our players are use to especially if it pisses doon for next fortnight.

Strange you say. :D

Excellent post, Sir.

9 hours ago, bender rodriguez said:

There's me thinking it was the supporters they were concerned about.

There are plenty of places to see game pretty well outside the ground like that fence. Suspect they will be well protected tho.

I’d say we may get 300 tickets for this. I think it’s a great story and what the cup is all about. The pitch is very poor quality (I’ve played at the park and drainage is an issue) but I recon they will put some money into sorting it before the game.

If fans are travelling by train through the tram from haymarket is best bet. Or number 3 or 25 bus from outside the station on Dalry Road.

There are no pubs nearby but the one across from haymarket station (Platform 5) is decent prices......by edinburgh standards!

13 hours ago, E=Mc2 said:

I worry about how many times Lewis will trigger that speed camera on the main road that runs along the side of the pitch.

And the 3 foot gate looks like it has jaggy bits on the top. I could injure myself watching the game from outside the groundLothianThistleGate.JPG.2ee092d53ec053d8d257a4ca13b03d61.JPG59fb7e71bb0ec_gateatLothianVale.JPG.b7bc7f8b8001a707174c184bde299728.JPG

Hope we don't get the embarrassment again of St Mirren Directors breaking into a Football Stadium of our rivals.

Just like Spartans. 

We could win the Scottish Cup in May. 

Have an Open Top Bus Parade 

And qualify for the Europa League. 

NO MESSING ABOUT WITH THIS EDINBURGH OUTFIT. 

NO RESTING OF ANY FIRST TEAM PLAYER. 

SAINTS TO WIN 7-0.

CROWD - 1387