Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale v St Mirren Scottish Cup 3rd Round

shull

10 minutes ago, pick said:

how many tickets were we allocated ?

5 minutes ago, smcc said:

Doesn't answer his question. So far there has been no official indication of our allocation.

Can't make it down to the ground today but will try and phone and order my ticket over the phone. Alternatively and probably easier I will buy online.

However, my mate who has a season ticket next to me is out of the country and I was wondering if I phoned up and gave his season ticket details over the phone whether that would be enough to buy him a ticket?

I would imagine we have been given between 1,000 and 1,200 tickets and can see the vast majority being bought by season ticket holders if not all of them between now and 2pm on Friday.

I was wondering if the club were planning late opening hours for ticket office on Thursday or Friday?

Only letting me buy 1 online despite having 2 season tickets on my account.

Could it be because one is a concession?

Edited to add: did try to contact them through the Contact Us section to query this, but you need to enter the Security Code properly - which is hard to do when they don't display a Security Code!

Edited by Bobby_F