Paisley -Renfrewshire Leisure

saintnextlifetime

UJ's . .?
. .anyway Turkey Nuts were particularly good , with a great set and their sound was fantastic too , they even thanked the sound engineer for his work. .

The scooterist in the pic has a UJ helmet on, I think that's what he means. There's a saltire in there, too, just not as prominent.

2 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

The scooterist in the pic has a UJ helmet on, I think that's what he means. There's a saltire in there, too, just not as prominent.

Yes , l understand now , there is also a black and white checks flag but that doesn't mean the owner is a Saints fan . As you probably know SB , these flags have much more to do with 60's pop art than any political statements. .

A great afternoon's entertainment wuth my favourite being Republic Of Soul.  As was the Northern Soul night on Sunday with the fantastic Berry Tweed & The Chasers.

The Cooncil should buy that Speigeltent and make it a permanrnt feature.  Great venue.

7 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

A great afternoon's entertainment wuth my favourite being Republic Of Soul.  As was the Northern Soul night on Sunday with the fantastic Berry Tweed & The Chasers.

The Cooncil should buy that Speigeltent and make it a permanrnt feature.  Great venue.

I passed the Speigeltent last night and stopped for 10 mins for a wee listen.It sounded like a great night was being had.

8 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Aye John , it is a fantastic tent and as Vambo said , it should be made a permanent feature . Livens up  , what is usually a dead toon centre. .B)

I filmed a few mins of it but it's too big to post on here.The Clapping Song was on.

Edited by HSS

On 22/10/2017 at 10:28 AM, salmonbuddie said:

image.png.7970052ab7c56f49e8d2803c216ba4c0.png

Here is "fashion" and the UJ:huh:. This monstrosity by Gloverall/Pretty Green costs around £540 and might be popular in sevco central this autumn in the centenary stand as they suffer in comfort. .

image.png.7970052ab7c56f49e8d2803c216ba4c0.png
Here is "fashion" and the UJ:huh:. This monstrosity by Gloverall/Pretty Green costs around £540 and might be popular in sevco central this autumn in the centenary stand as they suffer in comfort. .

My eyes are hurting, take it away!

How could the Sevco hoards afford that after being fleeced for their season tickets and then giving the rest of their giros to Dave King to add to his children's inheritance?

They chip in £1 a head and get to wear it for a week once every 10 years or so...