Attendances

Kemp

10 hours ago, davidg said:

Looked about right. 

Family stand about half full. 800 empty seats. 

500 Empty seats in away end. 

West stand had plent empty seats south of the half way line  

main stand 80% full  

Doesn't take long to get to 2500 empty seats.   

Why do some people make such a big deal about this? 

We now have and all ticket stadium with barcode entry system. Do you really think we can fudge the numbers in a facility like this in 2017? 

Not a chance.  

I would also find it difficult to believe that numbers were being fudged, I more wondered if certain sections do not count towards the attendance figure?  Directors box, complimentary tickets, hospitality, panda club etc? 

Looking at the photographs I find it difficult to see where you could have put another 2000 St Mirren fans.

There's quite a lot of fat bastards in the Saints support, possibly they are taking up two seats?

18 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

There were 10 empty seats in row A in front of myself in row B in our block of the main stand which has 6 other blocks of seating. Although our block looked full I would not have been all that surprised if there were around 50 empty seats in it and the blocks at the far ends of the main stand tend to have less people in them than towards the centre of the stand.

2 good views borrowed from Twitter..........

DNPslP2XUAA1wsY.jpg

DNPsjaxX4AE5Slb-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

You'd have had a job finding 2 empty seats together in the Main Stand.Quite a few gaps in The West but maybe a few more than there should have been down at W7.

I was sitting in row B behind the Scottish Labour ad in the main stand pic and there were a few sets of 2 and 3 empty seats in row A in front of me... a few people ended up there as they couldn't get 2 seats together further back in the main stand though.

Given that the capacity of the stadium is now under 8000 due to the building of the disabled section and the North Stand holds 1600  that leaves a capacity for home fans of approx 6300.

Also given that there were 4383 Saints fans , where exactly were the 1900 empty seats in the Main, West and South Stands?

5 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Given that the capacity of the stadium is now under 8000 due to the building of the disabled section and the North Stand holds 1600  that leaves a capacity for home fans of approx 6300.

Also given that there were 4383 Saints fans , where exactly were the 1900 empty seats in the Main, West and South Stands?

I would guess 1200 in the family stand and 350 each in the west and east stand. They were plenty of seats in W1 but I did say to the mate that I have never seen the main stand look as full.

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 11:37 PM, faraway saint said:

Whereas you have no excuse. :lol:

Away and start another exciting thread.................:byebye

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 12:19 AM, faraway saint said:

I'm starting to worry about you................................:lol:

WGAF about empty seats...................well, apart for a few. :rolleyes:

PS What happened to the "counting planes" game, it was much more exciting. 

I will leave that to you Faraway. .

On 10/29/2017 at 12:19 AM, faraway saint said:

I'm starting to worry about you................................:lol:

WGAF about empty seats...................well, apart for a few. :rolleyes:

PS What happened to the "counting planes" game, it was much more exciting.