St Mirren v Livingston(Postponed) 11/11/17

Ronnie

even watching on periscope you could feel the tension from the crowd when we went a goal down..WTF?

shouting and swearing and f**king and cunting

i can understand the anxiety at losing a goal and not being top of the league

but FFS support the boys first...at least wait till after the 90 minutes before you kick them in the baws 

HT 0-1. Played well creating lots of half chances and a couple of decent ones. Goal totally against the run of play, from the side view looks like Sampson should have done better but need a replay from behind the goal to see if it took a deflection. Keep playing the way we are and we’ll get something from the game - hopefully a win.

Just now, FTOF said:

Pretty even game. Samson at fault for the goal. Our finishing has been poor. They will do their best to shit fest the second half and hit us on the break.

I reckon we are easily the better team, but if we can't capitalise on our dominance, we'll be picked off.

1 minute ago, saintargyll said:

even watching on periscope you could feel the tension from the crowd when we went a goal down..WTF?

shouting and swearing and f**king and cunting

i can understand the anxiety at losing a goal and not being top of the league

but FFS support the boys first...at least wait till after the 90 minutes before you kick them in the baws 

Surprised your surprised................are you a new supporter? 

Missing this tonight. Pesky work.

Sounds pretty brutal stuff. What is this Indian sign Livi have over us in Paisley all about?

It’s not TC we’re actually playing quite well only real complaint is that the final ball could be better - if we can do that the half chances will turn into good chances and I’m sure we’ll take a couple

Don't think you can blame Samson for the goal the ball was laid back from penalty spot to edge of box and quite a powerful shot through a crowd of body's he did save it that's his job after that it's up to defenders to win the race for the rebound unfortunately they didn't.