ICT vs St. Mirren 25/11/17

Bud the Baker

A stonewall penalty all day long, God only knows what video Robertson was watching. If he wants to look at dubious penalty decisions over the weekend suggest he has a wee look at the Celtic - Motherwell game, now that really is an appalling decision. Footnote to Robertson's comments regarding referee decision, wonder if the authorities will fine him or ask for an explanation of his comments or do  SFA.   

22 minutes ago, alshboy said:

A stonewall penalty all day long, God only knows what video Robertson was watching. If he wants to look at dubious penalty decisions over the weekend suggest he has a wee look at the Celtic - Motherwell game, now that really is an appalling decision. Footnote to Robertson's comments regarding referee decision, wonder if the authorities will fine him or ask for an explanation of his comments or do  SFA.   

Robbo is hilarious with his post match comments.... it was a pen , you see smaller hits in American Football........

Its what Robbo does, his team is magnificent but they are cheated  or as his name suggests "Robboed"

Guy is a wee fanny- still bealing over the fact they couldn't beat Dundee 30 years ago

Robbo is hilarious with his post match comments.... it was a pen , you see smaller hits in American Football........
Its what Robbo does, his team is magnificent but they are cheated  or as his name suggests "Robboed"
Guy is a wee fanny- still bealing over the fact they couldn't beat Dundee 30 years ago

Just watched the highlights and that was a penalty all day. No idea what Robbie was watching - he lost all credibility with those comments.

In real time from behind the goal it looked like a stone Waller, and watching the highlights back on confirms that. The Inverness defender just completely body checks Morgan using excessive force as he is bearing down on goal. It would have been absolutely ridiculous if the ref had not given it.  For Robertson to say that that is not a penalty and a fair challenge is just crazy and I guarantee he would have been absolutely screaming for it to be given had it happened down the other end of the pitch.

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Just watched the highlights and that was a penalty all day. No idea what Robbie was watching - he lost all credibility with those comments.

Yeah like when we won 4-2 he said he hammered us. Oh well 12 points this season for Saints, thanks Robbo , ya fanny  

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Exactly your quote why risk keeper saving a penalty only by choosing the right side he dives too rather than a bullet to postage stamp or bottom corner. I know that your job is too make it as hard as possible for keeper to save it Mcshane and McGowan before him and other players out there are more into poker face by outsmarting the keeper rather than making it hard for him too save.

Wonder what the meltdown will be like on here when he misses one???

I will be like Elvis and gloat about being right.

No matter what a player decides when taking a penalty there will always be the risk of it being saved or missed. Placing penalties can give he keeper a slightly better chance of saving it if he guesses right but equally blasting a shot usually means the taker has less control therefore increasing the risk of missing high or wide. 

Merits on both techniques i`d say but i do actually prefer the skelp it as hard as you can approach.

No matter what a player decides when taking a penalty there will always be the risk of it being saved or missed. Placing penalties can give he keeper a slightly better chance of saving it if he guesses right but equally blasting a shot usually means the taker has less control therefore increasing the risk of missing high or wide. 
Merits on both techniques i`d say but i do actually prefer the skelp it as hard as you can approach.

Agreed, entertain the fans , blooter it ! [emoji4]

12 hours ago, Ronnie said:

If you keep taking penalties like that we will come unstuck one time at least.

I'm quite happy with the way McShane takes penalties.

I wonder who  our last penalty taker was, in the last couple of seasons, that scored two in a row.

Edited by FTOF

38 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I'm quite happy with the way McShane takes penalties.

I wonder who was our last penalty taker, in the last couple of seasons, that scored two in a row.

Mallon scored penalties in consecutive games against QoS and Livingston in March 2016.

Exactly your quote why risk keeper saving a penalty only by choosing the right side he dives too rather than a bullet to postage stamp or bottom corner. I know that your job is too make it as hard as possible for keeper to save it Mcshane and McGowan before him and other players out there are more into poker face by outsmarting the keeper rather than making it hard for him too save.

Wonder what the meltdown will be like on here when he misses one???

I will be like Elvis and gloat about being right.

There’s more chance of missing when you bullet for the postage stamp. Accuracy is less