ICT vs St. Mirren 25/11/17

Bud the Baker

Fell asleep on the sofa at 1-0 and didn't wake up until 5 p.m.

An extremely pleasing result to wake up to, especially with a couple of our rivals unexpectredly dropping points.

Old fart that I am.

It's in our own hands to go back to top on Tuesday.

Celebratory beers now being consumed.:guinness

On the train heading back from Murrayfield. Outstanding performance scoring 7 tries and racking up over 50 points against one of the best teams in the world. With Saints winning in Inverness has made it a superb sporting day.

Motherwell to make it a brilliant weekend please.

Hats off to those who travelled up. Well rewarded with a great 3 points. More beers for me now. [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Here’s a report 

We took the lead with an Ian McShane penalty on the 52nd minute.  They lost the plot a bit and Vigurs got sent off with 10 minutes to go. Our fans were brilliant and sang the team home, Gavin Reilly sealed it near the end. 

I genuinely can’t explain how good our support was, ridiculously loud, the team came to us at full time to show appreciation. 

Love our club.

Edited by Doakes

5 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Here’s a report 

We took the lead for an Ian McShane penalty on the 52nd minute.  They lost the plot a bit and Vigurs got sent off with 10 minutes to go. Our fans were brilliant and sang the team home, Gavin Reilly sealed it near the end. 

I genuinely can’t explain how good our support was, ridiculously loud, the team came to us at full time to show appreciation. 

Love our club.

Hopefully the BOD will think the same about the fans and let the guys in W9  go back at what they are good at  :bounce1:bounce2:bounce3:bounce4

Team P GD Pts
1   Dundee Utd 14 5 27

2   St Mirren 13 9 26
3   Livingston 13 8 25
4   Dunfermline 14 14 23

5   Queen of Sth 13 4 21
6   Morton 14 5 20
7   Dumbarton 13 -7 14
8   Inverness CT 13 -5 13

9   Falkirk 14 -16 9

10   Brechin 13 -17

Aye, a pretty decent day. Not many would have seen United drop 2 points so, it's back in our hands.

Can't ask anymore, apart from a victory against Livvy. 

18 minutes ago, Buffs said:

On the train heading back from Murrayfield. Outstanding performance scoring 7 tries and racking up over 50 points against one of the best teams in the world. With Saints winning in Inverness has made it a superb sporting day.

Motherwell to make it a brilliant weekend please.

Hats off to those who travelled up. Well rewarded with a great 3 points. More beers for me now. emoji481.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.png

Did you leave Murrayfield before Scotland's eighth try ?

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, also, as this was close to our strongest team it shows, if we can keep them fit and suspension free, we are a decent bet to win this league.

How's our booking situation? :rolleyes:

Hopefully plugged the hole in our defence.