Take Note, Jack Ross and James Fowler

shull

14 minutes ago, shull said:

I am guessing and I am probably 100% correct. 

What are you good at, apart from liking posts of abuse on a Forum ? 

Exactly, so stop banging on about how Jack and James let us down, about how the club should issue an apology to fans, how we deserve our money back etc as if you know for a fact, because you have literally no idea what the reason for not playing them was.

I'm not quite sure why you would ask what i am good at, very bizzare line of question tbh.

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The only surprise on this stupid thread is the number of people actually interacting with the oaf who is on a windup crusade.

So much so that you came off ignore to fecking join in. :lol:

Anybody looking for a Match to watch today ? 

Might be a decent game at New Boghead Stadium this afternoon at 3pm. 

A big Cup Tie between Dumbarton and Raith Rovers. 

Under different circumstances, we could all have been going there, but not as a neutral. 

Ross and Fowler to blame. 

Edited by shull

I agreed with shull about the raith game was a bit pissed off myself but looking at the crowds for the utd and ICT games it's clear none of the championship teams really care about this tournament. I am old school and think the idea behind it is good it gives some of the smaller teams a chance to win a cup !but I am obviously in the minority i can see browsing some other teams forums 90% of them couldn't give a feck about it either.

22 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

I agreed with shull about the raith game was a bit pissed off myself but looking at the crowds for the utd and ICT games it's clear none of the championship teams really care about this tournament. I am old school and think the idea behind it is good it gives some of the smaller teams a chance to win a cup !but I am obviously in the minority i can see browsing some other teams forums 90% of them couldn't give a feck about it either.

The Masses Are Asses

3 hours ago, bender rodriguez said:

Do you think Jack deliberately sent a team out to lose... or do you think he sent a team out he believed was capable of winning but which sadly didn't live up to his expectations?

:lol: FATIGUE :lol:

!993  - 5000 plus Saints Fans

2005 - Nearly 7000 

2017 - 5000

From a hardcore of around 2500.

It's been 30 years since we won the Scottish Cup and not once have I thought whether we made money or lost money while playing in that Tournament.

I mind the winning goal , lifting the Cup and the wild celebrations plus , my favourite, the Open Top Bus Parade.

:lol: FATIGUE :lol:

Edited by shull

[emoji38] FATIGUE [emoji38]
!993  - 5000 plus Saints Fans
2005 - Nearly 7000 
2017 - 5000
From a hardcore of around 2500.

It's been 40 years since we won the Scottish Cup and not once have I thought whether we made money or lost money while playing in that Tournament.
I mind the winning goal , lifting the Cup and the wild celebrations plus , my favourite, the Open Top Bus Parade.

[emoji38] FATIGUE [emoji38]

No often your right but your wrong again [emoji460]