Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

shull

I know we will get tv money from the BBC for this game, but do we get anything from BT for the Pars and Utd games or is that cash shared with teams in our league, or is it put into the pot that is shared out to all the teams in the country ?

On 20/11/2017 at 5:15 PM, shull said:

Nothing to fear. 

Especially if DULL AND DREARY DEREK is still the Dons Manager 

Aberdeen 1 St Mirren 2

Crowd  8787

We will still win, although it wouldn't surprise me if the Clubs play to get a replay to rip more money from us supporters. 

I will adjust my attendance guess to 

Would it be worth financially the supporters bar being opened for this game since the k/o time will likely deter many from going to the game. It would be good to watch the game in a place full of saints fans instead of a local bar that would likely have old firm fans in it.

18 hours ago, shull said:

Don't need or wish alcohol at lunchtime or anytime.

Able to view sober with maybe a cup of tea and a fresh cream meringue

COME ON THE SAINTS 

And if you went to the 1877 Club to watch the game in the company of your fellow Buddies, would they force you to drink alcohol?

Or do you just have no will power?

• 3 weeks later...

I am still unsure about travelling up .  

30 years ago it would have been a no brainer.  Finish work at 12 noon on Saturday, pick up the kids and their pals and off to Aberdeen. Ah.. those were the days. Plenty of energy, company car and company fuel .

I am still unsure about travelling up .  
30 years ago it would have been a no brainer.  Finish work at 12 noon on Saturday, pick up the kids and their pals and off to Aberdeen. Ah.. those were the days. Plenty of energy, company car and company fuel .

Used your bus pass [emoji591]

If the Match Ticket was sensibly priced, like under a Tenner for me, and kicking off at a proper time, then I would go and drive there myself. 

Stopping in Arbroff for free grub on the way there. :byebye

2 hours ago, shull said:

If the Match Ticket was sensibly priced, like under a Tenner for me, and kicking off at a proper time, then I would go and drive there myself. 

Stopping in Arbroff for free grub on the way there. :byebye

You have as much chance of getting free grub as faraway saint has of getting a free taxi ride to Aberdeen.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, pod said:

You have as much chance of getting free grub as faraway saint has of getting a free taxi ride to Aberdeen.  :rolleyes:

A good feed and he would get the usual 10% Buddie discount. I will even give a bone to Wee Bassa the dug. 

When the draw was made I thought it was a shit draw, unlikely we would win, long travel for supporters................

There's been a we bit of water under the bridge since then I seriously think we have a chance.

We've tightened up our defence and are back in the winning habit, a major factor for me.

As luck would have it I'll be home and there, wearing as many fecking layers as possible as it'll be fecking freezing. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

When the draw was made I thought it was a shit draw, unlikely we would win, long travel for supporters................

There's been a we bit of water under the bridge since then I seriously think we have a chance.

We've tightened up our defence and are back in the winning habit, a major factor for me.

As luck would have it I'll be home and there, wearing as many fecking layers as possible as it'll be fecking freezing. 

Need some photos as proof since nobody will believe you were there ( apart from me )  :rolleyes: