Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

shull

Can anyone recommend a pub in London to watch the game? I'm staying in the city but would rather go out and watch the game
Camden Town. Theres a few there that will show the football. Plenty to do before and after it too bud.

Theres a wee pub next to the start of the market stalls that has a few tvs. Last time i was in they had the old firm on and a spurs game at the other end of the pub.

8 minutes to write himself into the history books!!!
I always bet on strikers making their debut for first goalscorer but tried 2 bookies on way up to semi final near central station as team hadn't been released and seeing as he had just signed Isma wasn't on any player lists.

Made 2 other bets instead St Mirren to win 2-1 & half time draw/full time St Mirren in all the excitement and the shock of actually winning didn't realise my second bet came up until the Monday afternoon.

Thank goodness for Gary Hooper, Charlie Mulgrew & Thommo.

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I always bet on strikers making their debut for first goalscorer but tried 2 bookies on way up to semi final near central station as team hadn't been released and seeing as he had just signed Isma wasn't on any player lists.

Made 2 other bets instead St Mirren to win 2-1 & half time draw/full time St Mirren in all the excitement and the shock of actually winning didn't realise my second bet came up until the Monday afternoon.

Thank goodness for Gary Hooper, Charlie Mulgrew & Thommo.

. .and Sammy of course. .:)

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

. .and Sammy of course. .:)

Aw, that's nice.

Always on your mind.

You just can't shake me off :wub: :lol:

Like the few it's all about oneupmanship and all failing tragically. :byebye

See we are now 1/2 to win league, so the 8-1 punt is a good one. However can see a draw here. We are flying, they will be a little ring rusty  .............

Nice comments from Derek about us, and they will be taking this very serious as its their only chance of silverware...............

Another MASSIVE plus if/ when we get promoted  is we wont have to play in that stupid Colts/ Irish /Welsh pish next season..................  

1 minute ago, shull said:

Our Colts will.

COYSC's. :thumbs2

So what you saying there Shull, as a top of the league Championship we should play a strong team in this Diddy Cup, but as a Premiership team, we should play the kids?

Hmmmm- Double Standards there mate....................

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

So what you saying there Shull, as a top of the league Championship we should play a strong team in this Diddy Cup, but as a Premiership team, we should play the kids?

Are you being deliberately daft ? 

We have no option but to play our Colts if we are in the top league. 

He can't be that stoopit. 

I will accept my whoosh. 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Oh Dear :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, shull said:

I will accept my whoosh. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

I will accept my whoosh. 

Oh dear- Mind the icebergs mate

I know we don't have a choice, that's the whole point,however we do have a choice in Championship not to risk players that will push us into the Premiership not getting their legs broken in a meaningless match...............

Got a great idea for you and its much cheaper......

Join a Saints Legend at East Kilbride- They will always play their strongest team, regardless the tournament.... Result.....

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I know we don't have a choice, that's the whole point,however we do have a choice in Championship not to risk players that will push us into the Premiership not getting their legs broken in a meaningless match...............

Join a Saints Legend at East Kilbride- They will always play their strongest team, regardless the tournament.... Result.....

You said we don’t need to play in that competition . We do.

You got it wrong, suck it up and move on. You made a James of it , we all do at times. 

31 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You said we don’t need to play in that competition . We do.

You got it wrong, suck it up and move on. You made a James of it , we all do at times. 

No I didn't Callum

I said we just need to play kids...... Stop Misquoting

Fake News Callum :wacko::lol:

Edited by DougJamie

48 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Naw, I will just collect my whoosh and move on. 

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

See we are now 1/2 to win league, so the 8-1 punt is a good one. However can see a draw here. We are flying, they will be a little ring rusty  .............

Nice comments from Derek about us, and they will be taking this very serious as its their only chance of silverware...............

Another MASSIVE plus if/ when we get promoted  is we wont have to play in that stupid Colts/ Irish /Welsh pish next season..................  

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

No I didn't Callum

I said we just need to play kids...... Stop Misquoting

Fake News Callum :wacko::lol:

Yes you did. See bit in Bold .

its not difficult . 

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yes you did. See bit in Bold .

its not difficult . 

Ok, I can see why this is occurring

I meant, as I went on to say, that WE ,as in the first team don't have to..............

So technically you have a point, so technically I APOLOGISE UNRESERVABLY to u Shull, and anyone else who may have taken umbrage with my spoutings....

However after 9 years on here I thought most would be used to it 

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Try that with the Challenge Cup :thumbs2

No choice, we got knocked out by a Team from the Division below. 

There's always next Season. 

Edited by shull