Jump to content

shull

Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

Recommended Posts

Just now, WeeBud said:

They work together evil or not old boy hence the original term "Old Firm" as in "business"......... I hate them but they continually operate as one which is why the top league changes had to be 11-1 to go through, they will "Always" vote together.

Hate them to.......................... so I agree your probably right......... however Tic have been at pains to point out that Sevco aint Rangers. But yeah they have a vested interest and only league they are both in is the one with Satan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

 

 

 

 

 

If the club and company were separate entities as they claim and it was only the company that was liquidated then it also means that it was only the company that went into administration. The club did not appeal the ten points they were deducted for going into administration which means that they must have considered themselves to be one and the same as the company.

 

What's happened with "Rangers" is like when a company that is renowned for making quality "stuff" gets into financial difficulties and their brand name ends up getting sold/licensed to some shyster who then churns out cheap tat under that name. They get away with it for a few years then ...

 

That's my take on it, but I'm not going to get into an argument over a corpse.

 

That is a fantastic response to the part of my post that you chose to quote. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, DougJamie said:

Your just playing with Words now:P

 

Not one paper reported the last Celtic- The Rangers tie as anything other than the Old Firm, SKY billed it as the Old Firm. So yes I am being silly but I am not alone  :whistle

The only thing that is missing from those who perpetuate the myth is someone walking in front ringing a bell and shouting, "bring out your dead"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:38 PM, DougJamie said:

Listen to your self Froggie FFS.....

 

How many teams have been leading Celtic after 55 mins>????

Jack and the team will fear no one, but fairly obvious you cack your pants on a regular basis  

You would give an aspirin a headache pal

Not been around lately but when will you learn that the Frog rarely gets things wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2018 at 10:56 PM, Drew said:

Some of the mince being posted on here tonight is laughable.

We've won nothing yet folk are fretting about us being miles away from being a top 6 side. Players getting slated on the basis of a below par performance against the second best team in the country. Players who have just joined the club getting judged after minimal game time in a match that was already lost.

Dearie me:rolleyes:

Could easily be aimed at yesterdays performance, well done for looking into the future.

6 numbers for next Saturday please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Could easily be aimed at yesterdays performance, well done for looking into the future.

6 numbers for next Saturday please? 

Aye, that's a wee bit spooky.

I suppose the difference is that this time we are in the same league (technically, at least), so the level of expectation in terms of competing is inevitably a good bit higher.

That said, we know that, realistically, the task ahead is not to try and equal the likes of Aberdeen, as nice as that would be. 

As your own league within a league thread highlights, our task is to be better than a few of the clubs who are likely to finish in the bottom half come May.

This time we have won something, but all that has done is earn us the right to take a step up. That was the easy bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Drew said:

Aye, that's a wee bit spooky.

I suppose the difference is that this time we are in the same league (technically, at least), so the level of expectation in terms of competing is inevitably a good bit higher.

That said, we know that, realistically, the task ahead is not to try and equal the likes of Aberdeen, as nice as that would be. 

As your own league within a league thread highlights, our task is to be better than a few of the clubs who are likely to finish in the bottom half come May.

This time we have won something, but all that has done is earn us the right to take a step up. That was the easy bit.

100% but Aberdeen are still a top side and we have players who are quite a way from being the finished article. 

What about the 6  numbers ya trumpet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

100% but Aberdeen are still a top side and we have players who are quite a way from being the finished article. 

What about the 6  numbers ya trumpet? 

Six numbers?

4-1, 4-0 (I'll leave the rest to your imagination....:zipit).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the full 90min on Buddie Vision

Feel for all the fans who made that journey we look disjointed , no idea how to attack and sadly back to passing the ball sideways grim stuff indeed.

That was not a bad day at the office there are too many players who don't seem up to standard which is very worrying.

Pray this team are up for the Livie game if we lose that , dont even want to think of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Just watched the full 90min on Buddie Vision

Feel for all the fans who made that journey we look disjointed , no idea how to attack and sadly back to passing the ball sideways grim stuff indeed.

That was not a bad day at the office there are too many players who don't seem up to standard which is very worrying.

Pray this team are up for the Livie game if we lose that , dont even want to think of it. 

Dear oh dear.............watching a game from January? :lol:

What about yesterdays game? :whistle

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...