Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

shull

6 hours ago, Froggie said:

Celtic aside, worst possible draw. Only target now is to be one of the 4 clubs fighting for promotion. And before anyone accuses me of pessimism, please look at our historic record against the Dons up there. Enough said. We had 3 cup competitions this season, failed miserably in the first, didn't try a leg in the second and have been given the worst draw imaginable in the third. The league would always have been our priority anyway, so lets concentrate on that. The next game is one we must get something from or we will be back among the pack after a great start.

The time for saying this sort of defeatist guff is AFTER we have lost up there.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Understood, composition for McInnes will be high but maybe they dont care about that certainly taking their time over it. 

If McInnes was going to sevco he'd have been there by now.

I do expect him to go to WBA tho.

8 minutes ago, HSS said:

If McInnes was going to sevco he'd have been there by now.

I do expect him to go to WBA tho.

Are WBA not beating the drums for the N.I manager ? One thing we can be sure of is everytime a club in the Scottish Premiership comes up Jack's name will also pop up. Im surprised the dark side have not come knocking at our door Ross would sort that shambles out no problem. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Are WBA not beating the drums for the N.I manager ? One thing we can be sure of is everytime a club in the Scottish Premiership comes up Jack's name will also pop up. Im surprised the dark side have not come knocking at our door Ross would sort that shambles out no problem. 

Micheal O'Neil,NI Manager,will be named Scotland Boss once he's buried his mother.

2 hours ago, Dan Is The Man said:

Bit gutted about this. Would love another cup run, this has just made it more difficult. Like to think we’ll give them a game and hopefully sneak through but no denying this is a nightmare draw for us.

We are unlikely to win the SC for a while so surely a game against a team that has a big support will help financially. Don't recall anyone saying the Celtic game last season was a nightmare draw. 

We are unlikely to win the SC for a while so surely a game against a team that has a big support will help financially. Don't recall anyone saying the Celtic game last season was a nightmare draw. 

Erm, pretty sure Celtic is a nightmare draw.

I certainly thought it.

Is there a reason why we’re unlikely to win the SC?
Aberdeen in the Quarters and Celtic in the Semi’s was a nightmare draw. We still went on to win the League Cup.

7 hours ago, Dan Is The Man said:

Erm, pretty sure Celtic is a nightmare draw.

I certainly thought it.

Is there a reason why we’re unlikely to win the SC?
Aberdeen in the Quarters and Celtic in the Semi’s was a nightmare draw. We still went on to win the League Cup.

Aye, we were in the top league at that time and playing against better opposition,  unlike now. 

Nothing's impossible but us winning the SC this season is close, IMO. 

Edited by faraway saint

20 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Listen to your self Froggie FFS.....

How many teams have been leading Celtic after 55 mins>????

Jack and the team will fear no one, but fairly obvious you cack your pants on a regular basis  

You would give an aspirin a headache pal

You just keep your foul language and abuse to yourself, sonny.

1 hour ago, Froggie said:

You just keep your foul language and abuse to yourself, sonny.

Here is a thought , try, for once posting something that isn't totally negative, anti St Mirren or totally defeatist...

Everyone is entitled to their views , however your views pretty much replicate a troll......

And Trolls are assholes who just get their kicks winding people up..... As ur called Froggie- I am expecting a link to pond life

So if your are above - P"ss off or Get a life----

There u go - a choice!

On 21/11/2017 at 1:28 PM, paul torfason said:

that boy from morocco scored wonder goal to get draw,think shuggy Murray scored first,think that boy that scored for Aberdeen died in car crash a couple of years ago

The saints goal was scored by Steven McGarry and the equaliser was a wonder goal by Zerouali.

We lost the replay on the same evening a certain Super Caley went ballistic  against Celtic. 

You've always got a chance in a game of football. Written off for league cup semi in 2013 and look how that turned out. Still smile at the wee faces of the young Celtic trio who had exalted their heroes and laughed at our chances on the neilston train that day. The three of them were a picture of embarrassment on the train home surrounded by jubilant buddies. You just never know

You've always got a chance in a game of football. Written off for league cup semi in 2013 and look how that turned out. Still smile at the wee faces of the young Celtic trio who had exalted their heroes and laughed at our chances on the neilston train that day. The three of them were a picture of embarrassment on the train home surrounded by jubilant buddies. You just never know