W7 Fans & Banners

Ronnie

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Your asking us to sell 4800 season tickets then, 2000 more than we have the now ? It not going to happen, in fact I can see the club giving both the south and north stand to some teams next season assuming we go up.

That would be discriminating against the parents and kids in family stand.

If we are that desperate for money then we shouldn't  include the old firm games in season ticket prices, tickets for these games being sold on a game by game basis.

This way we (in the South stand) all get the product / experience we are paying for when choosing to purchase season tickets and not later being told our seat for the season is really just a pile of mince whenever someone on high decides.

Angry already and not even promoted yet !!  Who do I speak to ? :angry:

51 minutes ago, woiiftm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That would be discriminating against the parents and kids in family stand.

If we are that desperate for money then we shouldn't  include the old firm games in season ticket prices, tickets for these games being sold on a game by game basis.

This way we (in the South stand) all get the product / experience we are paying for when choosing to purchase season tickets and not later being told our seat for the season is really just a pile of mince whenever someone on high decides.

Angry already and not even promoted yet !!  Who do I speak to ? :angry:

Didn't stop the club before punting the fans out of the south stand.

54 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Renfrew. I know it is a big ask.  I would personally like to see the Main Stand  Sold Out. I think that is possible.

I would like to see us sell  3/4 of the Familiy Stand Out and with the right terms, I think this is possible.

You and others have a good point though.  The key will be the numbers in the West Stand. This is a bit less likely it seems.

Many might disagree but I would pack the centre of the West Stand with Allocated Season Tickets and sell these out.

I would consider then making each end of the West Stand Flexible Season Tickets and seek to sell only 1/2 to 3/4 leaving space for infrequent supporters to join their friends in these sections. This would work for me as I often have to leave my allocated seat to sit with friends and family who are attending.

Being successful in the top league (assuming we get there) will attract others to attend so help fill the West Stand.

Am I right in saying that the club has set out what they would do if X number of season tickets wre sold.

Are you no a bit old for sniffing the glue :lol: 

Tbf our stadium only holds 8k

Assuming we go up, would expect it to be pretty much full against Celtic & Rangers

Aberdeen could fill the North stand, as could Thistle (if they stay up) & Killie. Hibs & Hearts travel well. As do Motherwell

St Johnstone, Dundee, Hamilton are probably similar supports to what we see in the Championship...

In an ideal world, Morton go up too. :lol: Kaching!

Personally wouldn't really object to Rangers & Celtic being at both ends behind goals - as long as we get west and main. 

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Assuming we go up, would expect it to be pretty much full against Celtic & Rangers

Aberdeen could fill the North stand, as could Thistle (if they stay up) & Killie. Hibs & Hearts travel well. As do Motherwell

St Johnstone, Dundee, Hamilton are probably similar supports to what we see in the Championship...

Personally wouldn't really object to Rangers & Celtic being at both ends behind goals - as long as we get west and main. 

Fair suggestion 

Both sides of the ugly sisters should get the same percentage of our ground capacity as they give us.
That would be approx 2% , 160 seats , ensuring of course that half of them be restricted view and any fan not seated for the duration of the game shall be ejected from the ground.

Would you guys in West stand be happy being punted to give away support your seat ?

Put them in West and we fill North and South, sounds fair to me.

As I said previously just take old firm games away from South season ticket and reduce it's price.

Not happy paying in advance for a place that I'll get bumped from at least 4 times

27 minutes ago, woiiftm said:

As I said previously just take old firm games away from South season ticket and reduce it's price.

Not happy paying in advance for a place that I'll get bumped from at least 4 times

This seems to be the most reasonable suggestion. Would be inconvenient for those in the South not having their "usual" seat but would allow the West to be for home fans only, no f**king segregation gate with associated overcrowding in the undercroft and it would increase revenue as games against the OF* would be close to capacity.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

No, No, NO! Why should our family season ticket holders suffer for those morons?

32 minutes ago, woiiftm said:

Would you guys in West stand be happy being punted to give away support your seat ?

Put them in West and we fill North and South, sounds fair to me.

As far as I'm concerned your last statement is the only one that would suffice.  I don't see why the board should do any different from this season. IF we sell enough tickets for the West stand the area is exclusive for home support. if the club sell Family SEASON tickets for the south stand they should be for a SEASON. Not just whenever the club decide the folk can sit there.

Stand up for OUR supporters even if the consequence is a slight reduction in  revenue. 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

No, No, NO! Why should our family season ticket holders suffer for those morons?

As far as I'm concerned your last statement is the only one that would suffice.  I don't see why the board should do any different from this season. IF we sell enough tickets for the West stand the area is exclusive for home support. if the club sell Family SEASON tickets for the south stand they should be for a SEASON. Not just whenever the club decide the folk can sit there.

Stand up for OUR supporters even if the consequence is a slight reduction in  revenue. 

How many season tickets are there behind the goals? Not many I suspect. Would be the "least bad" option. Certainly not giving up W7 for the bigots.

In an ideal world, they get the north and nothing more.... But having had various meetings with the people who make these decisions, there's literally no chance of that. Remember we gave Celtic our shop. It's also important to note that the club shop and security company are not owned by St Mirren. 

2 hours ago, Doakes said:

How many season tickets are there behind the goals? Not many I suspect. Would be the "least bad" option. Certainly not giving up W7 for the bigots.

In an ideal world, they get the north and nothing more.... But having had various meetings with the people who make these decisions, there's literally no chance of that. Remember we gave Celtic our shop. It's also important to note that the club shop and security company are not owned by St Mirren. 

The club shop and the security company have no say in the matter. 

I don't know how many ST holders there are in the family stand but it's promoted as "The family Stand" with discouragement of swearing is openly displayed. Not as the "Temporary Swine Hut" where  swearing and bigotry are encouraged.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

The club shop and the security company have no say in the matter. 

I don't know how many ST holders there are in the family stand but it's promoted as "The family Stand" with discouragement of swearing is openly displayed. Not as the "Temporary Swine Hut" where  swearing and bigotry are encouraged.

That’s not entirely true but I take your point 

We should give them it first game (if we go up, Livi seem to be on fire) - but we should make it clear that if they start the bigotry, they don’t get extra seats again. Would be nice for our club to take a stand against their shite. Don’t want their money if they can’t behave like actual human beings

31 minutes ago, Doakes said:

We should give them it first game (if we go up, Livi seem to be on fire) - but we should make it clear that if they start the bigotry, they don’t get extra seats again. Would be nice for our club to take a stand against their shite. Don’t want their money if they can’t behave like actual human beings

Good luck with that :lol:

41 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Nae, nae and thrice nae       to quote someone else.

43 minutes ago, Doakes said:

more chance of them only getting the one & only recognised "away" stand.

The quick buck is not worth the shite that comes with rangers & celtic, therefore, I'd give them no more than the north stand.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

We could also ask them nicely to sit down or they wont get any sweeties. 

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, repairman said:

North stand only for away fans.

Disappointing that any supporter would want the South given to away fans. W7 has been great but this is in the area designed for overflow away supports.

Did I say I wanted it given to them? I agree, they should get the north only.

They shouldn’t get any of our west stand under any circumstances. 

If they need more seats, they should either be told to f**k off, a wee tiny bit of the main, or if they’re going to cash in - which I suspect they will - behind each goal.