W7 Fans & Banners

Ronnie

30 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The last thing I am in need of is money.  I have enough thanks.  Not too much and not too little either.  

You seem to find it difficult if not impossible to read between the lines. 

Let's see what comes out in the wash. 

Listen if you know it was one of the W7 team then tell us. If not shut the feck up and lets see where the actual evidence if there is any takes us!

7 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

LSisten if you know it was one of the W7 team then tell us. If not shut the feck up and lets see where the actual evidence if there is any takes us!

You really do miss the point but I don't blame you with all the obsfication going on in the posts. 

Let me tell you again-I love what the guys bring in noise and colour. 

Best they stop acting like victims - even Faraway recognises that. 

I am ençouraging them to be proactive in supporting the investigation and Should one of them know or have suspicions then report them to the club and police. Some of them don't like that idea,  others might be open to it. 

If they don't,  they don't.  If they did and it turned out that the person is known to them then that might signal the beginning of the end for the group. 

This,  in my opinion,  would be a great pity. 

I hope that's now clear.  

Edited by St.Ricky

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The last thing this is,  is petty.  Principles are never petty.  

I love what you guys provide in noise and colour on match days. It's great and I keep saying so. 

But

You guys cry victimisation on a regular basis. 

Ibrox Banner-Victims

Police Visits-Victims

"Criminals" Banner - Victims

Coin Throwing - Victims

All I have done here is encourage you to protect yourselves by,  should any of you know,  giving up the perpetrator. That's principle.  That's responsibility and accountability. 

It's kind of you to offer to refund the small sum I donated and I'll take you up on that by way of donation  to a suicide prevention charity for young people. 

This would need to come from or on behalf of the group and not a purely personal action on your part. 

That Won't prevent me from expressing my views in the future. 

As mentioned with the exceptions noted above been unremittingly positive about the group. 

Let's hope it's resolved soon. 

Sorry Ricky but that’s utter nonsense. 

You’re talking about principles, yet every second post you’ve made on this thread you’ve reminded everyone that you once made a donation to our group. You absolutely have the right to ask questions, and I’m happy to answer them. 

However - there is absolutely zero need to keep making reference to your “donation”, as if that gives you any kind of leverage in a debate. It doesn’t. On principle, from my own pocket, I’m going to donate your £25 to the charity of your choice. On the condition that you never mention your donation again. A donation shouldn’t be used to show everyone how much money you’ve got or how kind you are. It just makes you sound like a trumpet. A man with principles would know better than to use their donation to brag on a football forum.

I don’t know who lobbed the coin. Not sure how many times I can repeat that.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

You really do miss the point. 

Let me tell you again-I love what the guys bring in noise and colour. 

Best they stop acting like victims - even Faraway recognises that. 

I am ençouragibg them to be proactive in supporting the investigation and Should one of them know or have suspicions then report them to the club and police. 

If they don't,  they don't.  If they did and it turned out that the person is known to them then that might signal the beginning of the end for the group. 

This,  in my opinion,  would be a great pity. 

I hope that's now clear.  

No you don't get it. you infer things, you infer people know and you act like a complete arsehole. Simple question. Do you know one of the W7 team are involved? Yes? Or No?

W7 doesn't belong to the  singing group.

Anybody in the west stand can sit there.

The coin was thrown by one person , nothing to do with anybody else bar the culprit.

It might even have been chucked from W6.

Just now, Mr Optimistic said:

No you don't get it. you infer things, you infer people know and you act like a complete arsehole. Simple question. Do you know one of the W7 team are involved? Yes? Or No?

Read it again.  Take a deep breath. Take a moment and see that I am a wholehearted supporter of the group with their best interests at heart.  If you can't see that then I can't explain it further. I have made NO accusations. 

4 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Sorry Ricky but that’s utter nonsense. 

You’re talking about principles, yet every second post you’ve made on this thread you’ve reminded everyone that you once made a donation to our group. You absolutely have the right to ask questions, and I’m happy to answer them. 

However - there is absolutely zero need to keep making reference to your “donation”, as if that gives you any kind of leverage in a debate. It doesn’t. On principle, from my own pocket, I’m going to donate your £25 to the charity of your choice. On the condition that you never mention your donation again. A donation shouldn’t be used to show everyone how much money you’ve got or how kind you are. It just makes you sound like a trumpet. A man with principles would know better than to use their donation to brag on a football forum.

I don’t know who lobbed the coin. Not sure how many times I can repeat that.

You guys are acting like victims.  Even Faraway has advised you to back off from that position and I agree with him 100 percent. 

You're even  managing to alienate your active supporters. Now that's a really neat trick that's pretty hard to pull off. 

So how do people in your groups position react. 

They ridicule individuwos.   Foolish but predictable move. One of the oldest in the play book. 

Just to be clear.... Are you speaking personally  or as a representative of the whole group when you say you don't know who lobbed the coin.?

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You guys are acting like victims.  Even Faraway has advised you to back off from that position and I agree with him 100 percent. 

You're even  managing to alienate your active supporters. Now that's a really neat trick that's pretty hard to pull off. 

They ridicule individuwos.   Foolish but predictable move. One of the oldest in the play book. 

Just to be clear.... Are you speaking personally  or as a representative of the whole group when you say you don't know who lobbed the coin.?

As I said in my private message to you Ricky, I have no desire to fall out with you.

I’m not sure where you’re getting this victim idea from, the entire debate has been around one individual who threw a coin. To which I answered that I don’t know who threw it. I can’t be much clearer than that. 

There is no playbook - I just don’t like when someone treats a donation as a way to boast. Maybe that’s just me

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Read it again.  Take a deep breath. Take a moment and see that I am a wholehearted supporter of the group with their best interests at heart.  If you can't see that then I can't explain it further. I have made NO accusations. 

I thought you were not a troll and just a bit stupid. But I'm beginning to wonder! That's my point, you don't accuse but infer when you know us much as anyone. Your treatment of o fellow St Mirren fan on this and another thread is outrageous. 

You claim to support them ( turns out it's to the tune of £25!!!:lol:) but ask the forum if it's time to withdraw support! Sadly  I'm not going to convince you that you are making a fool of yourself.

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

As I said in my private message to you Ricky, I have no desire to fall out with you.

I’m not sure where you’re getting this victim idea from, the entire debate has been around one individual who threw a coin. To which I answered that I don’t know who threw it. I can’t be much clearer than that. 

There is no playbook - I just don’t like when someone treats a donation as a way to boast. Maybe that’s just me

You're wasting your time.The man is an idiot. If you met him in the pub you'd tell him to get to feck and walk away. I suggest you do the same here. All your doing is increasing his ever increasing rambling post count.

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The culprit is an individual.

Nothing to do with the Singing Group.

Nothing to do with the St Mirren support as a whole.

One person male or female is  responsible for the coin throwing yesterday.

So Rick, leave Doakes and the Singing Group alone and the rest of us also.

Not our fault.

WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS FECKING GUILTY .

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Not our fault.

FFS.. agree with you and faraway on the same night!!! 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Not our fault.

I haven't said that they do.  What I said was that others might take this opportunity  to put the boot into the group, to put it crudely,  so if they could identify the culprit (and I haven't said or inferred that it is one of them)  then there were brownie points up for grabs.  Instead we get victim like responses with obfuscation and the usual personal insults that seem to fly freely on here when people just don't like what is said.  I hope the guys go from strength to strength but they will need to leave the victim mentality behind  .

10 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

You're wasting your time.The man is an idiot. If you met him in the pub you'd tell him to get to feck and walk away. I suggest you do the same here. All your doing is increasing his ever increasing rambling post count.

You are so gullible Mr O. 

You are being smoothed.. Played. Enjoy it. 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I haven't said that they do.  What I said was that others might take this opportunity  to put the boot into the group, to put it crudely,  so if they could identify the culprit (and I haven't said or inferred that it is one of them)  then there were brownie points up for grabs.  Instead we get victim like responses with obfuscation and the usual personal insults that seem to fly freely on here when people just don't like what is said.  I hope the guys go from strength to strength but they will need to leave the victim mentality behind  .

The culprit has nothing to do with anybody else in the stadium yesterday.

He or she might not have even been in W7 or even W6.

It might have been me from W1 or some dude in the Sky TV Gantry

So feck off and leave others alone.

Just now, shull said:

The culprit has nothing to do with anybody else in the stadium yesterday.

He or she might not have even been in W7 or even W6.

It might have been me from W1 or some dude in the Sky TV Gantry

So feck off and leave others alone.

Shull. If you can thřow a coin from W1 that bent and hit Morellos where he was on the park then you might have s future in either baseball or American football. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull. If you can thřow a coin from W1 that bent and hit Morellos where he was on the park then you might have s future in either baseball or American football. 

Feck up.

I was halfway to Cardonald at that time anyway.

1 minute ago, shull said:

Feck up.

I was halfway to Cardonald at that time anyway.

Bottom line for all of us I think is that the sooner the culprit is identified and dealt with the better. If anyone can help with that then great. 

I very much hope that they have absolutely nothing to do with the singing group in any way shape or form. 

In an ideal world they wouldnt be a St Mirren supporter. 

Night all.  

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

Ricky.......tell them you don't really want your money back.

HS5. The money is trivial,  meaningless.  It's strange that I have been posting on this to encourage the guys to do everything possible to protect themselves and getting pelters for it. Now that is worrying... Not for me personally though.  

Edited by St.Ricky

57 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Bottom line for all of us I think is that the sooner the culprit is identified and dealt with the better. If anyone can help with that then great. 

I very much hope that they have absolutely nothing to do with the singing group in any way shape or form. 

In an ideal world they wouldnt be a St Mirren supporter

Night all.  

Considering who we were playing that's a distinct possibility

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why would you doubt it?

You reckon Saints fans are genetically programmed to be better people than those from Hearts, Hibs etc?

The majority of Saints fans haven't been brainwashed by religious hatred from an early age , so I'd say this gives them/us a huge advantage on how we turn out. Nothing to do with genetics.