W7 Fans & Banners

Ronnie

Just now, HSS said:

As I said in another thread......maybe nobody seen the coin being thrown.Its quite possible.

Folks on here don't button up the back. 

A ridiculous suggestion.  CCTV will sort this out. 

Should those around the culprit when he threw the coin should also be banned if they haven't come forward and identified him. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Should those around the culprit when he threw the coin should also be banned if they haven't come forward and identified him. 

If you are watching the game on the pitch you might not see someone in the same row / rows round about you throwing anything.

Come on Doakes. Sort it out. Get him identified and reported or risk W7 becoming paraiahs in their own ground.  Two doubtful banners and now this.  Time to aid the police and club. Nobody is above the law. 

^^^

How dare he suggest it’s upto Doakes to sort out, in such a way as to suggest Doakes already knows who it is !!

Who the f**k does Fricky think he is ?

4 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If you are watching the game on the pitch you might not see someone in the same row / rows round about you throwing anything.

If your right behind somebody you could, just as easily see them throw something.

This isn't a Columbo episode, the probability is someone seen this, it's, hopefully, not important as there's a decent chance CCTV will spot them and kick them to feck out of football grounds.

Just my opinion.

#getridofthescum

28 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Come on Doakes. Sort it out. Get him identified and reported or risk W7 becoming paraiahs in their own ground.  Two doubtful banners and now this.  Time to aid the police and club. Nobody is above the law. 

I don’t personally watch people like a hawk in case anyone decides to step out of line. :lol:

I’ve spoke to a few other folk since, no one knows where it came from, everyone had their eyes on Morelos. Don’t want people like that in W7 so hopefully Tony Fitz can sort it out from footage

16 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

^^^

How dare he suggest it’s upto Doakes to sort out, in such a way as to suggest Doakes already knows who it is !!

Who the f**k does Fricky think he is ?

A concerned Fan is who.

Numbs kill behaviour. 

The group that Doakes is part of will know. That I feel sure of.

1 minute ago, Doakes said:

I don’t personally watch people like a hawk in case anyone decides to step out of line. :lol:

I’ve spoke to a few other folk since, no one knows where it came from, everyone had their eyes on Morelos. Don’t want people like that in W7 so hopefully Tony Fitz can sort it out from footage

My point Doakes  (and I know I am labouring it) is that your group have a chance to redeem yourselves. I suggest you take it. You don't need people like this in W7

22 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Sure...everybody around them would miss it.....makes sense when you put it that way. No it doesn't.  Someone or more than one person knows. Do the right thing guys.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

My point Doakes  (and I know I am labouring it) is that your group have a chance to redeem yourselves. I suggest you take it. You don't need people like this in W7

And I fully agree... I was on the front row, there’s about 2/300 people behind me. Any one of them could have thrown the coin. Not sure where you sit, but it’s almost impossible to be watching a game and also watch what’s going on around you. Not sure if you suspect we know who did it but we genuinely don’t! Could have came from anywhere  

21 minutes ago, Doakes said:

You we pished from necking umpteen pints at half time.......................well, possibly. :wink:

Aye, only a numpty would be pointing this towards you.

Someone knows, the experts on here should just stop repeating themselves and let things take a natural course. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You we pished from necking umpteen pints at half time.......................well, possibly. :wink:

Aye, only a numpty would be pointing this towards you.

Someone knows, the experts on here should just stop repeating themselves and let things take a natural course. 

My tipple of choice today was a jack daniels and coke with ice in the Bankhouse. Very nice it was too. :guinness

I suspect whoever it was will be keeping a low profile. Asked around and no one owning up. Maybe we’ll find out, maybe we won’t. Whoever it was made a very stupid decision

50 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sure...everybody around them would miss it.....makes sense when you put it that way. No it doesn't.  Someone or more than one person knows. Do the right thing guys.

You called for people near the coin thrower to also get a lifetime ban unless they help have them arrested. Do you know for certain they would have seen who threw the coin? If it had been someone near you and you hadn't seen who threw the coin would you happily accept a lifetime ban just because they were sitting near you?

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

8 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

You called for people near the coin thrower to also get a lifetime ban unless they help have them arrested. Do you know for certain they would have seen who threw the coin? If it had been someone near you and you hadn't seen who threw the coin would you happily accept a lifetime ban just because you were sitting near you?

Was it you? 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did you catch any? 

Too far away. 

Why don't the BBC report on the all the other shite that went on today ? Boaby Sands he's deed ! F the pope, pitch invasion but yet the supposed impartial BBC picks up on a pound coin thrown by the home support.  

To summarise the last few posts, Ricky calls on W7 to name and shame, Doakes says he doesn’t  know who it was, Ricky says I believe you then an hour later says Doakes get it sorted.  

Ricky get a grip and stop posting for the sake of it, it is very tedious trawling through everything you post to find something worthwhile. 

Edited by DumboBud

Guest TPAFKATS

St.Ricky says he doesn't drink?

No reason to disbelieve you. If anyone knows then for the reputation of W7 and W6 and that of the club they should act.
A concerned Fan is who.
Numbs kill behaviour. 
The group that Doakes is part of will know. That I feel sure of.