W7 Fans & Banners

Ronnie

7 hours ago, Doakes said:

And I fully agree... I was on the front row, there’s about 2/300 people behind me. Any one of them could have thrown the coin. Not sure where you sit, but it’s almost impossible to be watching a game and also watch what’s going on around you. Not sure if you suspect we know who did it but we genuinely don’t! Could have came from anywhere  

I totally agree.

My wee daughter sits next to me and I didnae notice her sneaking into the bag to grab the last packet of Doritos then eating them before giving me the empty packet to dispose of.

Wee bisom :(

8 hours ago, munoz said:

Too far away. 

Why don't the BBC report on the all the other shite that went on today ? Boaby Sands he's deed ! F the pope, pitch invasion but yet the supposed impartial BBC picks up on a pound coin thrown by the home support.  

That's the norm

Standing when the rules state you are meant to be seated

Singing offensive and17th century ditties . Against the law they say

Our keeper subjected to missiles the whole game. No mention in the media

Pitch invasion again no mention

But one fanny throws a coin from a diddy team splashed all over the place

Sorry i'm not part of the pitchfork brigade  

That's the norm

Colin the timing couldn’t of been worse though just after the Edinburgh derby. We as supporters moaned at someone hitting one of our fans with a bottle at Ibrox then some clown does this. As for the antics of the old scum at our grounds it’s been going on for years & nothing has been done about it.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Must have some hangover today, nobody could post that much shite sober, could they? 

We appear to have the same opinion on this F Man , or do you no longer subscribe to the views you expressed repeatedly that throwing the coin was wrong and that the perpetrator should be identified, banned and you went further than me -spend time in jail (something I don't advocate). Don't let your clear dislike of me (someone you've never met) cloud your judgement.

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

Colin the timing couldn’t of been worse though just after the Edinburgh derby. We as supporters moaned at someone hitting one of our fans with a bottle at Ibrox then some clown does this. As for the antics of the old scum at our grounds it’s been going on for years & nothing has been done about it.

I agree ged. I will expect our club to employ sufficient stewards to enforce the rules on visiting supports, whoever they may be.

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

We appear to have the same opinion on this F Man , or do you no longer subscribe to the views you expressed repeatedly that throwing the coin was wrong and that the perpetrator should be identified, banned and you went further than me -spend time in jail (something I don't advocate). Don't let your clear dislike of me (someone you've never met) cloud your judgement.

Your point, and view, is fine.

Repeating it a hundred times is unnecessary IMO.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:
12 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Must be a forum record saying the same thing................................well done.
FFS, gie it a rest. :snore

I'm sure that record is yours for all time... And probably for something far more inconsequential.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You do the same often

Mostly regarding inconsequential. 

IMO

So void of anything consequential you resort, as normal, using someone elses words. :lol:

An utter embarrassment. :byebye

2 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

That's the norm

You do appear to be part of the denial brigade though.

We have the same proportion of utter pondlife as every other team.

There is no moral high ground to occupy here.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yeah but do we have a higher proportion of Open University graduates , like yourself ?

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Credit for BEK for coming up with it, although it wasn't relevant. 

As for Pricky, it's one of his well known traits.

Empty vessel. 

Again you play the man and not the ball. The use of the word by BEK was highly relevant. 

Most sound title falls to yourself F Man. 

I bow before you in obessiance. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Well I fully expected certain posters to jump on the 'Anti W7' bandwagon when the coin incident made the news.. I honestly don't see the issue here, fans complained for years that our stadium was soulless and dull and now we have a group of guys/girls who have put all their effort and hard work into improving the matchday experience for all. 

Turn the clocks back to 2009-10, you could hear a pin drop in our stadium most matchdays. (Oh sorry, apart from hearing all the Boo Boys <_<) We have a great singing group who give the team a big boost at home and away. Long may it continue. Keep up the good work Doakes & Co :headbang

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Can't agree that we have the same "proportion of pondlife" as you put it. 

1 hour ago, NB18 said:

Well I fully expected certain posters to jump on the 'Anti W7' bandwagon when the coin incident made the news.. I honestly don't see the issue here, fans complained for years that our stadium was soulless and dull and now we have a group of guys/girls who have put all their effort and hard work into improving the matchday experience for all. 

Turn the clocks back to 2009-10, you could hear a pin drop in our stadium most matchdays. (Oh sorry, apart from hearing all the Boo Boys <_<) We have a great singing group who give the team a big boost at home and away. Long may it continue. Keep up the good work Doakes & Co :headbang

Absolutely agree.  That's why I have been so supportive of them on here and have put my money where my mouth is.  Great stuff. 

Doesn't mean that I need to agree with everything they do or say.  Nor them me,  I hasten to add. 

My feeling is that this incident was a kick in the nuts for the guys in W7

The sooner it's dealt with,  the better. 

Keep up the good work guys,  leave any unsocial stuff to fans of other clubs. 

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Absolutely agree.  That's why I have been so supportive of them on here and have put my money where my mouth is.  Great stuff. 

Doesn't mean that I need to agree with everything they do or say.  Nor them me,  I hasten to add. 

Totally agree Rick some seem to let bitterness rule over common sence this is not about what other clubs fans do. This is our house , our rules which means come support the team.  Not for someone no matter who it is too  suffer a potentioal/ injury. If that coin had hit  the players eye the shit would have hit the pan in a big way. I for one don't want to be associated with an idiot who can't control their emotions and don't understand the consequence of their actions. The sooner this person is found th3e better for everyone of us. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

FFS!!! You've got more faces than the town hall clock! On another thread you question whether its time to withdraw support for W7 and on this thread its keep up the good work!!

Sad thing is you are not one of the Trolls on here who set out to wind people up, you just post first think later!! Thing is you know you've made a real fool of yourself over these two threads don't you?

Edited by Mr Optimistic

In our last 2 home games we've had incidents of away fans encroaching the pitch.
Maybe we should ban away fans?

You trying to say throwing coins at people is the same as jumping on to celebrate with players?

We have jumped on the pitch several times as fans I don’t see anything wrong with it other than a tad embarrassing for rangers celebrating a win like that over us in the league must show how highly they rate st Mirren.

I don’t believe w7 or rangers fans in general should be held accountable for 1 or 2 stupid cowards throwing coins.

Clubs should do their best to identify these culprits they should be named and shamed.

W7 do a great job with the atmosphere at games long may that continue

Just now, Mr Optimistic said:

FFS!!! You've got more faces than the town hall clock! On another thread you question whether its time to withdraw support for W7 and on this thread its keep up the good work!!

Sad thing is you are not one of the Trolls on here to set out to wind people up, you just post first think later!! Thing is you know you've made a real fool of yourself over these two threads don't you?

I said nothing of the sort.  What I did say was that This Action Called into Question whether it was time to pull the plug,  not something I would advocate.  I also said that the best outcome would be for the guys in W7 , one or some of which must know the guy or where they were sitting,  was for that person or persons to advise the police and club to get the matter dealt with quickly. I have put my money where my mouths in supporting W7. Maybe you have too... I don't know.  Again .. Doesn't mean that I have to agree with all that happens there. I do love the noise and colour they bring.  They can't however abrogate their responsibilities.