Brechin v St Mirren (9th December)

FFS!! What a joke. For all the bloody difference it makes.  

Pretty shit if that’s the case. There are supporters like myself that live or work overseas. I’ve signed up for Saints TV but that only covers home games. I watched the Livi game on Periscope the other week which was a bonus as I was in the car (passenger seat) on my way home from work so couldn’t watch it on Saints TV. Big miss.

Pretty shit if that’s the case. There are supporters like myself that live or work overseas. I’ve signed up for Saints TV but that only covers home games. I watched the Livi game on Periscope the other week which was a bonus as I was in the car (passenger seat) on my way home from work so couldn’t watch it on Saints TV. Big miss.

I tune in to Saints TV for the home games but to be honest when anyone's streamed away matches I've barely seen a thing so it's no great loss for me. Also seemed a real burden on the guy filming it, holding up a phone for 90 mins instead of enjoying the game! Happy with quick text updates [emoji106]