Brechin v St Mirren (9th December)

7 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

How do you mean no more periscope nonsense?

Was going to ask if Div or Thomson’s Dropped it were going to the game today. Our most reliable Periscopers!

I was in Aberdeen today but for a medical appointment. I thought about the game but time was against me and also the flak from the passenger seat !!!!!

Looks like I will be out of action for a couple of months at least,might be ready for the (Glorious) run in.......

1 hour ago, zurich_allan said:

. For info, Morton squad are currently drinking the bar dry in Glasgow Airport. Wonder where they're off to.

As they got beat it must be their Xmas night out.Minds obviously not on the game.

We need to do something about Lewis Morgan getting booted about the park with no protection from refs.  He is going to concentrate on avoiding injury and not ruining his big move to England.  Jack needs to be putting some pressure on the refs through the media to protect him and be on the look out for the "early boot up in the air".

And we wonder why we don't produce skilled the players in this country that other (often smaller) countries do.  We are living in the footballing dark ages.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

We need to do something about Lewis Morgan getting booted about the park with no protection from refs.  He is going to concentrate on avoiding injury and not ruining his big move to England.  Jack needs to be putting some pressure on the refs through the media to protect him and be on the look out for the "early boot up in the air".

And we wonder why we don't produce skilled the players in this country that other (often smaller) countries do.  We are living in the footballing dark ages.

Thought he had already signed for Septic (well according to a few posters here and on PnB anyway) ?

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Thought he had already signed for Septic (well according to a few posters here and on PnB anyway) ?

I was going to say I thought it had become more and more likely he was signing for Celtic. 

Its a double edged sword for me. Hate the thought of him wasting his talent at that shower, but realistically it’s our best chance of getting him loaned back for the rest of the season. Can’t see an English side allowing that. 

14 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I was going to say I thought it had become more and more likely he was signing for Celtic. 

Its a double edged sword for me. Hate the thought of him wasting his talent at that shower, but realistically it’s our best chance of getting him loaned back for the rest of the season. Can’t see an English side allowing that. 

That would depend on whether we were getting a fee though rather than compensation...........if it's compensation because he signs a PCA he's still our player until the end of the season anyway...

That said I believe he is off to Celtic right enough!!

That was definitely a case of grinding out a result yesterday, I  thought we looked lethargic and our play was far too slow and predictable. No excuses about the pitch, same for both teams. I thought it was a very soft penalty awarded to us, but i'll take it. These are the games that can make a difference at the end of the season....in the previous few campaign we'd have lost that game. As others have said if we can beat Dunfermline next week we should be set up nicely for when Dundee Utd come to us.