Jump to content

proudtobeabuddy

Brechin v St Mirren (9th December)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

How do you mean no more periscope nonsense?

Was going to ask if Div or Thomson’s Dropped it were going to the game today. Our most reliable Periscopers!

I was in Aberdeen today but for a medical appointment. I thought about the game but time was against me and also the flak from the passenger seat !!!!!

Looks like I will be out of action for a couple of months at least,might be ready for the (Glorious) run in.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zurich_allan said:

. For info, Morton squad are currently drinking the bar dry in Glasgow Airport. Wonder where they're off to.

As they got beat it must be their Xmas night out.Minds obviously not on the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HSS said:

As they got beat it must be their Xmas night out.Minds obviously not on the game.

At least they can pick up their fixed odds winnings from Ladbrokes when they get home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to do something about Lewis Morgan getting booted about the park with no protection from refs.  He is going to concentrate on avoiding injury and not ruining his big move to England.  Jack needs to be putting some pressure on the refs through the media to protect him and be on the look out for the "early boot up in the air".

And we wonder why we don't produce skilled the players in this country that other (often smaller) countries do.  We are living in the footballing dark ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kemp said:

We need to do something about Lewis Morgan getting booted about the park with no protection from refs.  He is going to concentrate on avoiding injury and not ruining his big move to England.  Jack needs to be putting some pressure on the refs through the media to protect him and be on the look out for the "early boot up in the air".

And we wonder why we don't produce skilled the players in this country that other (often smaller) countries do.  We are living in the footballing dark ages.

Thought he had already signed for Septic (well according to a few posters here and on PnB anyway) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kemp said:

We need to do something about Lewis Morgan getting booted about the park with no protection from refs.  He is going to concentrate on avoiding injury and not ruining his big move to England.  Jack needs to be putting some pressure on the refs through the media to protect him and be on the look out for the "early boot up in the air".

And we wonder why we don't produce skilled the players in this country that other (often smaller) countries do.  We are living in the footballing dark ages.

 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Thought he had already signed for Septic (well according to a few posters here and on PnB anyway) ?

I was going to say I thought it had become more and more likely he was signing for Celtic. 

Its a double edged sword for me. Hate the thought of him wasting his talent at that shower, but realistically it’s our best chance of getting him loaned back for the rest of the season. Can’t see an English side allowing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

 

I was going to say I thought it had become more and more likely he was signing for Celtic. 

Its a double edged sword for me. Hate the thought of him wasting his talent at that shower, but realistically it’s our best chance of getting him loaned back for the rest of the season. Can’t see an English side allowing that. 

That would depend on whether we were getting a fee though rather than compensation...........if it's compensation because he signs a PCA he's still our player until the end of the season anyway...

That said I believe he is off to Celtic right enough!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What a god awful depressing life you live Elvis. Honestly life is so much better with just a modicum of faith, that's faith in anything from Saints to humanity in general.


Do you know what Elvis has in common with a dose of thrusg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was definitely a case of grinding out a result yesterday, I  thought we looked lethargic and our play was far too slow and predictable. No excuses about the pitch, same for both teams. I thought it was a very soft penalty awarded to us, but i'll take it. These are the games that can make a difference at the end of the season....in the previous few campaign we'd have lost that game. As others have said if we can beat Dunfermline next week we should be set up nicely for when Dundee Utd come to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...