Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

2 hours ago, gc_SMFC said:

Did any London based Buds have any luck finding anywhere showing the game as well as the FA Cup match?

Circumstances have found me in Central London. Antrin gave me some knowledge for last week but it was unfortunately too far out the way.

He gave me that knowledge today , so me and the Mrs hopped on the train to Finsbury Park and went to the Worlds End pub. Unfortunately they were showing golf . 

Not to worry , all's well  that ends well. That's a massive 3pts tonight . Over to you now Greenock scum .

He gave me that knowledge today , so me and the Mrs hopped on the train to Finsbury Park and went to the Worlds End pub. Unfortunately they were showing golf . 
Not to worry , all's well  that ends well. That's a massive 3pts tonight . Over to you now Greenock scum .
I ended up giving the barman a £5 in the Rising Sun next to St Paul's to put it on. Worth every penny.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

There's certain games in the season that are drfining, this was one of them.

Yes, JUST another 3 points but surely see's off Dunfermline, puts real pressure on Dundee United and we're assured of a play off spot at the very worst, although we really need to collapse to not win the league from here. 

So pleased for Baird, a young man who, while inconsistent, IMO,  can become a rock for our defence in the years to come. 

Brilliant result. :clapping

Shows what you know about football. Baird has been the most consistent player all season and was the man of the match tonight by a mile. Lets hope all the Baird doubters now realise they got it wrong. He is a star and not yet 22!!!

We are miles better than anyone in this league. Fantasic performace, fantastic first goal and variations in free kicks and bringing on McKenzie shows we have a management team that just get better and better.

League champions without a doubt!! :clapping

3 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Shows what you know about football. Baird has been the most consistent player all season and was the man of the match tonight by a mile. Lets hope all the Baird doubters now realise they got it wrong. He is a star and not yet 22!!!

We are miles better than anyone in this league. Fantasic performace, fantastic first goal and variations in free kicks and bringing on McKenzie shows we have a management team that just get better and better.

League champions without a doubt!! :clapping

Aye, if you forget Morgan, Reilly....................run along, you know you're out of your depth. :byebye

PS Nip over to the betting thread and see what I know about football. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Brilliant result. This could be a season defining result.

Dunfermline are a decent side and to beat them live on TV after last week's cup defeat shows how strong the management and team are mentally.

Huge result! Well done Saints and to all those who travelled.

Over to you United!

4/1 for that bet, I added in Sheffield Wednesday win & both teams to score & Man Utd half time/full time 39/1 for the treble.

Had a wee £3 left over in my account from last week's bets so just put that on I don't really have high hopes but you never know.

Nice og by Reading to round off your day nicely [emoji3]

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Snake this lifetime likes your posts, shows how low you, and him, are.:byebye

Feck off, I'm celebrating. :lol:

League champions. :clapping

If in doubt completely change the subject and be abusive, another of you're sad traits! Baird being praised big time on here and you realise you are a numpty! 

Enjoy celebrating..... no doubt on your own!!:byebye