Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

I really believe Fitzpatrick could be correct about us and the Premiership next Season. 

Feck ,  that means the Champions League music at Greenhill Road the Season after that. 

Need the Corners filled in with more seats. 

If Ross didnt rate Stelios how come Eck's ass never left the bench on Saturday?
i expect Ross to start Stelios, and Eckersley might come on for an injury, rejig, or tactically to help see game out. i predict a BIG Stelios performance on Friday cementing his cult status..! 
It's like you're a prophet...

[emoji15]

My point is - He is not a right back, Eck is....... Ecks was completely different- we were 3-0 down, game over he was peeed off.
I am not Stellios bashing- he can be very effective, but never a backs to the wall player, and in the run in, we need better options at the back, not yet another attacking option as a first off 
Why do people keep saying Eckersley is a right back?

WTF?

7 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Supreme first goal, has to be goal of the season contender.

Think Sammy will admit fault at their goal but there we go.

Excellent free kick and Baird winner.

Bloody brilliant result, well done Saints.

Definitely, but Baird and Smith both failed to stop M'voto winning the initial ball, and Clark was in splendid isolation when he nipped in to head the ball into the net.

So quite a few at fault if we're going down the blaming players route.

The flow of the 2nd half changed when we took off McShane and moved Magennis into the middle. The energy in the middle from McGennis is a much better option alongside McGinn than McShane and there’s no loss of creativity.
Kyle is a far better player than McShane and the signing of Flynn will surely result in a Kyle playing more central. 
Great result and great to see a bench with some quality who can make an impact. 

Agreed on Kyle playing central BTW, you could immediately see the difference, I am almost certain I was sitting next to his Uncle last night, he was an absolute cracking character and had me well entertained and had all the troops around us in stitches, never caught his name but well done big man.

Lastly special mention to all those young boys with the drum, what a difference they make atmosphere wise. COYS!!

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Playing well in some games this season means people that called out his poor performances last season were wrong? :unsure:

It's not that "calling out his poor performances" were wrong it was continually calling it out and failing to see that he's young, developing and there were clear signs he was improving with every match.

Every player has poor games, defenders and goalkeepers can cost us goals with errors, that's football. 

It's not that "calling out his poor performances" were wrong it was continually calling it out and failing to see that he's young, developing and there were clear signs he was improving with every match.
Every player has poor games, defenders and goalkeepers can cost us goals with errors, that's football. 
AND saying that he should be released!
We couldn't afford to buy a replacement of Jack's quality!