Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Selective memory.
You were hounding the lad when most supporters could see that he would benefit more from support and ultimately the team would to.

You really are quite deluded.

No I wasn't I was critical of several players last season (most went unnoticed) and just because no one allows a bad word against Lord Bairdy I used to get smashed with comments. I always try to comment back because I do enjoy the debate (and self admitted get triggered). Not hounding, just like everyone else I'm allowed an opinion and defend that right. 

When we naming a stand after Jacky boy? :lol:

No I wasn't I was critical of several players last season (most went unnoticed) and just because no one allows a bad word against Lord Bairdy I used to get smashed with comments. I always try to comment back because I do enjoy the debate (and self admitted get triggered). Not hounding, just like everyone else I'm allowed an opinion and defend that right. 
When we naming a stand after Jacky boy? [emoji38]
Sarcasm again... How fitting of such a narrow minded attention seeker.

When we naming a stand after Jacky boy? [emoji38]
No band wagon I will just pull you up on your inconsistencies. You should go back and read all your posts. You are arguing with yourself and making stuff up as you go a long.

Enjoy your night.

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

A simple comment that I would like to see us bring in a player to challenge our established CB 10 months ago and it's came to this. 

Lord Bairdys black and white army. lol :P

As has already been suggested  you should read your previous posts before responding. You said " I know it's a bit of a hot topic but in my opinion he hasn't done enough for a new deal."  I don't think that this is "a simple comment that I would like to see us bring in a player to challenge our established CB". You clearly felt that he should not have been offered a new deal.

You should realise that you are already in a very deep hole but seem determined to keep on digging. :whistle

The snide comment about Bairdy's black and white army does you no favours. Like you, I felt that Jack had his faults but, unlike you,  I did not feel that he should be binned.

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

When we naming a stand after Jacky boy? :lol:

It should be worth noting that the only support you are getting is from Shull..

That would be enough for me to give in....

18 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

I love Morton!!! United imploding let's rap this league up in February

Ok.......................The league is long, like this song

Where it goes, nobody knows,

Some stay strong, other's struggle along,

The glory will be, in Pais-el-lee

No bad, eh? :lol:

9 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

On the contrary. Just proves that the Masses are indeed Asses. 

Baz is correct but has been lynched by the Posse. :)

17 hours ago, Hambud said:

No band wagon I will just pull you up on your inconsistencies. You should go back and read all your posts. You are arguing with yourself and making stuff up as you go a long.

Enjoy your night.

Nonsense. Zero inconsistency, again other people are the ones that have brought it up and i’ll Always defend myself when people say I’ve abused St Mirren players or post complete lies. 

16 hours ago, smcc said:

As has already been suggested  you should read your previous posts before responding. You said " I know it's a bit of a hot topic but in my opinion he hasn't done enough for a new deal."  I don't think that this is "a simple comment that I would like to see us bring in a player to challenge our established CB". You clearly felt that he should not have been offered a new deal.

You should realise that you are already in a very deep hole but seem determined to keep on digging. :whistle

The snide comment about Bairdy's black and white army does you no favours. Like you, I felt that Jack had his faults but, unlike you,  I did not feel that he should be binned.

Correct I didn’t think he should of been offered a new deal. It was opinion based on his performances last season and the fact it was pretty clear Jack Ross seen Davis and Mac as his starting centre backs last year. I simply thought we could use the wage to bring in someone to improve the two first choice CB. I completely stand by it. 

As ive mentioned several times on here. Some people are just never happy unless they’re putting others down and are hell bent on not letting anyone have an opinion other than their own. 

Hibdesight is a wonderful thing, it doesn’t mean anything more than that. I formed an opinion based on what I seen. Not a statement of right or wrong an opinion. Everyone’s entitled to one. People need to accept that and let this go. Not post nonsense (plus blatant lies) from last feckin April. 

11 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Shull and I don’t always agree like with other people on the page but no one can argue with him that there are people on here that are so petty and so small minded that they’re only happy when putting others down.

Even more disappointing that they use lies and claims of abuse to do it. 

Would be good if we could just drop this now and all move on. Anyone is welcome to go back and look over my posts if you’re so stubborn and petty minded to do so. But you’ll only find opinions which we’re all entitled to. 

The thought that any st Mirren fan would be less than delighted at how Jack Baird has performed this season is completely absurd. I’m delighted for the boy and long may it continue to what will hopefully be a title winning season. COYS 

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Shull and I don’t always agree like with other people on the page but no one can argue with him that there are people on here that are so petty and so small minded that they’re only happy when putting others down.

Even more disappointing that they use lies and claims of abuse to do it. 

Quite a few love the oneupmanship over their fellow St Mirren supporters. 

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Would be good if we could just drop this now and all move on. Anyone is welcome to go back and look over my posts if you’re so stubborn and petty minded to do so. But you’ll only find opinions which we’re all entitled to. 

The thought that any st Mirren fan would be less than delighted at how Jack Baird has performed this season is completely absurd. I’m delighted for the boy and long may it continue to what will hopefully be a title winning season. COYS 

They can be vicious, abusive and petty when trying to put down others that they dislike and disagree with. 

On a football Forum too among supposedly likeminded. 

The Samson Thread was a perfect example. Fecking outrage by some. 

Then Sammy saved a penalty and they were into the oneupmanship again. 

All being very selective in their choice of Sammy's many ' moments ' this Season. 

Hopefully, the outfield players can continue to play fantastically and score more than we lose. 

The defence especially have been outstanding. 

Two words come to mind...

Awwww diddums!

You are like a pair of one armed waiters!

You can dish it out but you cannae take it!

A wide range of people have simply highlighted your absurdities and inconsistencies.

Enjoy your new found band of brothers self help group!

The sheer irony of you two ganging together against claims of people ganging together is one of the funniest things on the forum yet.

Comedy gold.

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Awwww diddums!

A wide range of people have simply highlighted your absurdities and inconsistencies.

The sheer irony of you two ganging together against claims of people ganging together is one of the funniest things on the forum yet.

Comedy gold.

Only return it when it's given to me, just like last Sunday when you were abusive and jaked. 

Check your own nonsensical posts. 

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Awwww diddums!

Comedy gold.

Just can’t let it go proving the point haha