Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

8 hours ago, pod said:

I thought 10th March.  Might still require 3 point to distance us from the Arabs. 

Obviously every game is important. In the context of head to heads these matches have some added significance. Hard to say whether Friday's game or the home game against DAFC might be more important. I think I will settle for the old adage of one game at a time and say tomorrow's match is the more important....for now.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

We're already 15 points ahead of Dunfermline, win this and they shouldn't even be a thought for the rest of the season.

28 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Obviously every game is important. In the context of head to heads these matches have some added significance. Hard to say whether Friday's game or the home game against DAFC might be more important. I think I will settle for the old adage of one game at a time and say tomorrow's match is the more important....for now.

Oviously,  but was commenting on the above post.

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Yes 3rd & 10th March are the 2 biggest games of the season we have United away & Dunfermline at home same day as United go to Brechin.

Would be nice to have a good few points lead coming into March in case the worst happens.

3 out of the 4  games in Feb are at home

Lets not forget that although Pars are chasing Utd, Ton are chasing play offs, its the great thing about this league I will miss. So I expect Ton to give Utd a hard game, then Utd go to Caley................ we have QOS at home.............They are hardly any dead games.......

I still don't think Falkirk are totally out the shit...........................

Asked this question before so any smart Buddies. Brechin are on 4 points, what is lowest ever points total in Scotland. I remember Fakes got 11 points in 75-76

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Lets not forget that although Pars are chasing Utd, Ton are chasing play offs, its the great thing about this league I will miss. So I expect Ton to give Utd a hard game, then Utd go to Caley................ we have QOS at home.............They are hardly any dead games.......

I still don't think Falkirk are totally out the shit...........................

Asked this question before so any smart Buddies. Brechin are on 4 points, what is lowest ever points total in Scotland. I remember Fakes got 11 points in 75-76

Clydebank got 10 in the 1999-2000 season. 

54 minutes ago, munoz said:

Can anyone recommend a pub in the Shoreditch area of London to watch tomorrow's game ? I've got a feeling they're going to be full of beards and tattoos and not football friendly.

Not sure about Shoreditch but if you’re prepared to walk 10 minutes down the road to Spitalfields, there a good few boozers down that way. There’s one called the Kings Stores that I’ve watch a few games in.

Your only problem might be the fact that it’s a Friday night. Might be lots folk out from work on there Friday night deather.

I’d give them a Bell first. 

3 hours ago, munoz said:

Can anyone recommend a pub in the Shoreditch area of London to watch tomorrow's game ? I've got a feeling they're going to be full of beards and tattoos and not football friendly.

Only pubs I've been to in Shoreditch are The Old Blue Last and The Bricklayers Arms. You can but ask although, unfortunately, Yeovil v Man Utd is also on live tomorrow night and the locals will probably want to watch their favourite team.

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Yes 3rd & 10th March are the 2 biggest games of the season we have United away & Dunfermline at home same day as United go to Brechin.

Would be nice to have a good few points lead coming into March in case the worst happens.

Don' agree its about here and now wining games. Also Februry is a huge month we have three home games United have three away games one in Inverness the best form team after St Mirren. 

12 hours ago, munoz said:

There's a place called "Bar Kick" , with loads of screens for football. They'll no doubt have it on 

https://www.cafekick.co.uk/bar-kick/

Might be worth phoning ahead to make sure, but they usually show Scottish football when I've been down for work

Looking forward to this tonight, interesting what our line up will be after the Aberdeen game and all the ITK signings we'll have made.
I'll settle down in front of the TV and enjoy the match with a small drink or two.
Going to check on "both teams to score & Saints to win" bet for extra excitement. :clapping
4/1 for that bet, I added in Sheffield Wednesday win & both teams to score & Man Utd half time/full time 39/1 for the treble.

Had a wee £3 left over in my account from last week's bets so just put that on I don't really have high hopes but you never know.

Don' agree its about here and now wining games. Also Februry is a huge month we have three home games United have three away games one in Inverness the best form team after St Mirren. 
I know what your saying but my point is we could go to Tannadice with say a 12 point lead & 7 days later it's possible (but not likely with this super team) that the lead could be down to 6.

With regards fixtures obviously we are only a few weeks past the half way mark for the season so our fixtures are almost identical we both have Inverness & QotS away for example, unfortunately from our point of view a team who need to do (on a smaller scale to what we did last season) Falkirk we play twice think United only have them once but as unfortunate as it is our 2nd game v Falkirk is last game of season so even if Falkirk need to win we might not.

Obviously United have a cup game v Aberdeen to play too it's a pity they never got an easier draw the more games for them the better for us.

Plans for the Day.

Already been up. been for a run. Walked dog. Answered work e-mails had breakfast. 

St Mirren gear looked out and match ticket safely stowed in wallet.

Need to get off the computer do all the house work and domestic pish done before 4pm when the wife comes home from work.

Be in Pub before wife comes home from work.

lubricate throat with a couple of beers in NB. 

Tune voice for long bout of "Cammy Cammy" Song.

Train

Beer in Edinburgh

train

Beer in Elizabethan

Match

"Cammy Cammy"

3 points "We're top of the league and your no"

Train no time for beer hope to catch all connections. Home for midnight. 

What pubs are open till one in North Berwick - Celebrate

Looking Forward to a great day (apart from the housework bit)

COYS.