VPN thingy

Despite Jersey not being in the UK or Ireland I cannae get St. Mirren TV.

In view of the news that Div is unlikely to be Periscoping today, I need to investigate the possibility of getting one of these things that apparently disguises where you live.

Could someone please explain it to me, bearing in mind I’m a complete and utter dunderheid. 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In view of the news that Div is unlikely to be Periscoping today, I need to investigate the possibility of getting one of these things that apparently disguises where you live.

Could someone please explain it to me, bearing in mind I’m a complete and utter dunderheid. 

Thank you!

Search for "Betternet" and download this VPN. It's free, does the trick. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Search for "Betternet" and download this VPN. It's free, does the trick. 

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Thank you!

THE DUNDERHEID TWINS  :lol:

Thank you!

I downloaded one called Windscribe after checking reviews on tech radar. It worked fine the couple of times I used it. Didn’t have to change setting as set itself up. Simply switch it on and choose country to connect to.