QOS v St Mirren 23rd Dec 2017

faraway saint

Working so will be looking at my phone often from 3pm. murder. Fans going down make lots of noise as usual. Agree with above Dobbie is on fire , wonder if Mullen  will start or be on the bench had some very good touches when he came on last week so who would have to be dropped ? Smith no way , Gavin nope don't know how it can be done but just imagine Gavin , Cammy  and Danny playing up front together mmmmm ! Mouth watering.

With the way we have been playing lately a win here would be a surprising and very good result.

It CAN be done!  Would like to see McShane dropped and Magennis playing through the middle here.  We won't keep a clean sheet so creativity and goals required.

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

With the way we have been playing lately a win here would be a surprising and very good result.

It CAN be done!  Would like to see McShane dropped and Magennis playing through the middle here.  We won't keep a clean sheet so creativity and goals required.

For me, McShane has been better than Kyle recently. Kyle is still off the pace, but we know he is a great player so should still feature in some capacity.

Just now, Drew said:

For me, McShane has been better than Kyle recently. Kyle is still off the pace, but we know he is a great player so should still feature in some capacity.

His alleged "natural position" is in the middle of the park.  Would like to see him given the chance to create play in there (and McGinn step back to protect the defence for a change as well).

It was Kyle that created our goal against Dunfermline last week, great bit of play.

McShane really offers very little I feel and is the reason we are struggling to dominate games.  I know many disagree...

Just now, Kemp said:

His alleged "natural position" is in the middle of the park.  Would like to see him given the chance to create play in there (and McGinn step back to protect the defence for a change as well).

It was Kyle that created our goal against Dunfermline last week, great bit of play.

McShane really offers very little I feel and is the reason we are struggling to dominate games.  I know many disagree...

McShane has many assists to his credit. I'm not totally sold on him (in terms of playing alongside McGinn), but I think he has been good for us.

15 hours ago, Kemp said:

Followed by a great bit of play from McShane for his assist for the goal.

Anyway, both should start.

I noticed that Mullen had to go off during the U-20 game due to injury.

Could be that he won't make it today.

Edited by FTOF

28 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

It would just be too good to be true if we got a win at Dumfries and Dundee United slip up against Livi.

Then it is Christmas      -    but then again we are St MIrren and we don’t do it the easy way!

Indeed but the only way they can overhaul us today is if they win and we lose , any other combination and we stay top , the ball is still in our court. .