QOS v St Mirren 23rd Dec 2017

faraway saint

39 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Good win but isn't it worrying that we managed to lose 2 goals in space of the first 6 mins, Glad we had the balls (no pun intent) to get a win out of it

If we did it every week it would be worrying but today we had a centre half who has been out for months making his comeback against the best scorer in the League. Once Mac settled their goals stopped. And the man himself scored the winner :)

Edited by Sonny

Just now, Sonny said:

If we did it every week it would be worrying but today we had a centre half who has been out for months making his comeback against the best scorer in the League. Once Mac settled their goals stopped.

Yip and sounds as if Eckersley was nursing an injury

If we did it every week it would be worrying but today we had a centre half who has been out for months making his comeback against the best scorer in the League. Once Mac settled their goals stopped.

Wasn't at the game as working but had live updates and my arse was sqeeking by their 2nd but as time went on it seemed we were performing better, and glad we got the win- hope we don't give ourselves more work to do when we played Dundee Utd on friday

The last time I saw a comeback like this was v Falkirk sooo many years ago.  This result proves our team have the bottle for this league campaign.

It means a very, very, very merry Christmas for all us buds and a look forward to the next big, perhaps biggest game this season rather than looking at it in trepidation. 

Great day for me after watching Barcelona putting Madrid in their place and they going to the Housten Inn for pub grub, to find I was the only guy there with a smile thank to fatty Boyd ???? Shame about the fighting between some of our away support [emoji107]

What a win!

On daddy day care so couldn't make the game but watched the closing 15 minutes on periscope parked up outside the abbey with the kids after an afternoon swim at the lagoon.

As I heard on the live feed, this is why we watch saints. These special away days where you are almost completely down and out then pull out a truly maginificent performance and result.

I have said it a few times but this has the makings of a memorable season.

Was down at the club shop this morning buying my son, daughter and nephews various St Mirren related merchandise. I Overheard the girl in ticket office say that various corporate days are sold out. There really is a buzz about the place. It's great!

Spread the word and get as many lapsed buddies down to St Mirren Park next Friday. You're club needs you!