Sign in to follow this  
faraway saint

QOS v St Mirren 23rd Dec 2017

39 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Good win but isn't it worrying that we managed to lose 2 goals in space of the first 6 mins, Glad we had the balls (no pun intent) to get a win out of it

If we did it every week it would be worrying but today we had a centre half who has been out for months making his comeback against the best scorer in the League. Once Mac settled their goals stopped. And the man himself scored the winner :)

Edited by Sonny

Just now, Sonny said:

If we did it every week it would be worrying but today we had a centre half who has been out for months making his comeback against the best scorer in the League. Once Mac settled their goals stopped.

Yip and sounds as if Eckersley was nursing an injury

If we did it every week it would be worrying but today we had a centre half who has been out for months making his comeback against the best scorer in the League. Once Mac settled their goals stopped.

Wasn't at the game as working but had live updates and my arse was sqeeking by their 2nd but as time went on it seemed we were performing better, and glad we got the win- hope we don't give ourselves more work to do when we played Dundee Utd on friday

The last time I saw a comeback like this was v Falkirk sooo many years ago.  This result proves our team have the bottle for this league campaign.

It means a very, very, very merry Christmas for all us buds and a look forward to the next big, perhaps biggest game this season rather than looking at it in trepidation. 

Great day for me after watching Barcelona putting Madrid in their place and they going to the Housten Inn for pub grub, to find I was the only guy there with a smile thank to fatty Boyd ???? Shame about the fighting between some of our away support

COYS! 

Fantastic result .......  never managed to get to the game today.  Well done to every Buddy that travelled. Looking forward to seeing my 9 month year old grand twins in their Saints strips on Christmas morning. 

Merry Christmas to one and all !