QOS v St Mirren 23rd Dec 2017

faraway saint

Bit of a random question, but does anyone know of any secure parking in Dumfries - like a multistory or indoor car park with CCTV?

I'm going to be driving up from London for the festive period and will be using QOTS as a convenient pit stop! Only issue is that- if it's anything like last year - I'll have a motor full of the family's bags and presents visible from outside the car when parked up. Obviously not keen on having the car broken in to, so just wondering if anyone knows anywhere decent to park? I've parked at the Ice Bowl before, but that was pretty exposed from memory.

I appreciate nowhere is 100% safe, but any tips would be gladly received.
What a tremendous day.

Motor intact - presents have made it to Paisley - and I'm drinking a Moretti. [emoji481]

On the fitba front: Fantastic comeback - absolutely delighted for big Gary Mac. An iffy first 10 mins and I actually thought he was getting hooked when Eckersley was subbed, but he ended up having a decent game and scored the winner. Fairytale stuff.

I can't remember feeling this good about a Saints side since the millennium season. That comeback today was up there with Junior's goal against Raith at Starks Park that year. It's testament to the football Jack Ross has us playing that even at 2-0 down I though we could still win it. I'm a happy man tonight.

Guest TPAFKATS
Not posted on here for a while today's result was massive even bigger than 2 1 at raith when the legend Yardley and mendes dug us out the shit that day #believe [emoji209]
Time will tell but as good as today's result is, I'm no putting it above the Raith one you refer to.
Merry top of the league Christmas [emoji319]

Delighted with the result today especially after the dodgy start.

Has anyone ever seen a good game on an artificial pitch? Goodness only knows how anyone can watch their team every home game on a pitch like that.

These pitches should not be allowed in the pro game. A complete nonsense.

Delighted with the result today especially after the dodgy start.
Has anyone ever seen a good game on an artificial pitch? Goodness only knows how anyone can watch their team every home game on a pitch like that.

Yesterday was a pretty good game in fairness!

You wouldn’t think from looking st him that Gary Naysmith is a couple of years younger than Jack Ross.

Anyone got an update on Adam Eckersley? Hopefully the injury is nothing too serious.
Also has it been confirmed that Davis not playing was purely cautionary because of the pitch and he'll be back available next week? 
According to Jack Ross he has had trouble with his hamstring last couple of weeks and felt something wrong so came off. Not an expert on this know once it goes it's a few weeks out but not sure if you can do anything to prevent it happening. Someone on here will know.

I missed the first 2 goals but seen the 3 that gave us a fantastic win, well deserved. Horrible surface hard to control the ball at times.
Got into to the ground was a bit of a funny atmosphere, don’t know what happened but it soon calmed down & the fans were on top form.

Credit to Naysmith. Thought his interview was measured and honest. He did give credit to Saints at one point, though he must really be hurting after a game like that. Think what this forum would be like if we'd been two goals up after ten minutes and then lost 3-2.

Credit also to Dobbie for getting 100 goals for QotS. Fine achievement.

Was at the game and thought our troops were fantastic after the wobbly start. Was really worried about Gary Mckenzie following his involvement in the Queens' goals, but he came onto a fine game after that. Good to see him back to his best. We should also remember that we lost Eckersley quite early on, which makes the result even more commendable. Thought all the players did really well but special mention to Reilly and Cammy Smith, and also to Gary for turning what could have been a nightmare into a fine performance.

Bring on the Arabs!  COYS!!

10 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I like Gary Naysmith. I folllowed Scotland for years and remember him in Reykjavik scoring one of the best goals I’ve ever seen. 

Honest interview that. He’s a good wee guy. 

Agree with that, second best goal I ever witnessed Scotland score ( First being Faddy's in Paris )

Was that the same trip that me, you and Big Phil paid over £100 for 3 pizzas and 3 beers? ( and that was 14 years ago ffs ) 

Spoiler