Happy Christmas Wee Green Men !

Isle Of Bute Saint

Some amazing scientific programmes on National Geographic looking at space thanks to the Hubble Telescope which is out in space looking at a fraction of the universe which has captured billions of stars with planets going around them one in paticular has a planet in the golden zone for life. Physics as we know them can not explain why planets in some cases go round the opposite way from our own galaxy system scientists  don't have the answers , they say we don't no more than we know many things out there do not make sense. NASA are now planing bigger telescopes out in space one thing  scientists agree on thanks to Hubble is that the building blocks are the same through out space which is bigger than they ever imagined with stars and planets billions of years older than our own earth , all mind blowing stuff. Space is an incredible subject for me at least the unknown with discoveries being made all the time sun's dying being born all sorts of stuff to melt your brain.

check this out.

Some amazing scientific programmes on National Geographic looking at space thanks to the Hubble Telescope which is out in space looking at a fraction of the universe which has captured billions of stars with planets going around them one in paticular has a planet in the golden zone for life. Physics as we know them can not explain why planets in some cases go round the opposite way from our own galaxy system scientists  don't have the answers , they say we don't no more than we know many things out there do not make sense. NASA are now planing bigger telescopes out in space one thing  scientists agree on thanks to Hubble is that the building blocks are the same through out space which is bigger than they ever imagined with stars and planets billions of years older than our own earth , all mind blowing stuff. Space is an incredible subject for me at least the unknown with discoveries being made all the time sun's dying being born all sorts of stuff to melt your brain.
check this out.

Do they go round the other way coz they're Australian systems? I'm no astrophysicist but if it was 180° compared to ours then that's how it would appear to us, surely?

12 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
15 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
Do they go round the other way coz they're Australian systems? I'm no astrophysicist but if it was 180° compared to ours then that's how it would appear to us, surely?

Considering that there is no "proper" up or down in space then that is most likely the reason. I'm sure that Oaky will be along soon to explain it to everyone's satisfaction.

As Oaky could easily be from space he is well suited to give us an explanation.

18 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
15 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Considering that there is no "proper" up or down in space then that is most likely the reason. I'm sure that Oaky will be along soon to explain it to everyone's satisfaction.

Oh the excitement.  Cant wait.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
As Oaky could easily be from space he is well suited to give us an explanation.

Seeing as, technically, we are all from space then that is no reason. A better reason would be that Oaky is just superhuman. You know it makes sense.

You've missed the point, Oaky is, clearly, from another planet. 

9 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
On 26/12/2017 at 8:19 PM, salmonbuddie said:

Haven't the foggiest idea. You chaps are going to have to do some thinking for yourself for once. ^_^

Edited by oaksoft

On 29/12/2017 at 8:43 PM, salmonbuddie said:

So from wee green men to the Tinto Firs...is the connection that you'd always see a few wee green men after they'd imbibed a few too many?

I used to have a pal that lived out in Bonnybridge . I asked her if she had ever seen anything in the skies there and she said that she blamed all the sightings that were going on, on the low prices at the social club. .:o