Jai Quitongo

He would make a decent sprinter but he is an awful footballer. No end product. An out-and-out striker with 2 League goals this season. McShane that you are rubbishing has 5!

Also 6 assists. His ball into the box yesterday for our goal was sublime. Why McShane gets a hard time from a minority of our fans is baffling.

He's a pain in the arse. That's all he is. 

I don't know what game some watched yesterday but Jack and Harry had him quite comfortably.

Cammy Smith and Danny Mullen both had far better games and posed the Morton defence more troubles than Quitongo did to us.

Completely unremarkable player.

I posted this in the match thread, but I wouldn't take him. His attitude is all wrong and Morton are currently ruining him.

1) he would score more goals but doesn't get in good positions and, when he does, is planning his celebration before he's kicked the ball. He's more interested in being a footballer than playing football.

2) he is far too big. He's putting on too much muscle for his frame and he needs better advice from Morton. However, they are a two-bob outfit and they're not helping him at all. Still, he probably takes a wicked topless #abs selfie, so that's the main thing. 

3 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

2 and a half games for St Mirren, enough to know he lacks pace. I have never turned up at a st mirren v livi game and felt as on edge against Mullen as I do against Quitongo 

Mullen has been out injured and getting match fit. Ffs give him time to get some match time and adapt to his new team mates.

Just now, Big Yards said:

2 and a half games for St Mirren, enough to know he lacks pace. I have never turned up at a st mirren v livi game and felt as on edge against Mullen as I do against Quitongo 

And you've seen Quitongo how much?

Quitongo's record is not particularly impressive in any of the important stats.

He is only 20 so there's plenty of time to improve.

I think putting down Mullen to back up your desire, and nothing wrong with that, to make a case for Quitongo is wrong.

Come to think of it, this is all a bit pointless, what will be will be and all that.

Yeah, it's a football forum so bang on about it, I've got football to watch. :byebye

6 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Btw, Gert Muller, Ally McCoist, Ally McLeod and Kris Boyd had little pace and they had rather decent careers.

1 hour ago, Big Yards said:

I think Mullen hadn't played since September before he signed for us mate, still not fit. 

I like the look of him and he will only get better.

Just now, JJ McG said:

I think Mullen hadn't played since September before he signed for us mate, still not fit. 

I like the look of him and he will only get better.

Quite amusing, people saying Quitongo has pace but nothing to show for it.

Football players have many attributes, Dalglish, possibly the best Scottish player I have ever seen, wasn't a greyhound but he done ok.