Sign in to follow this  
Lord Pityme

New Contracts for Davis & Baird... Now!

15 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

So sad the amount if people happy to try and set saints fans against each other on here, no chance the mods will ever deal with it either.  Its a dark cloud hanging over this forum.

37 minutes ago, shull said:

Just because you disagree with him :blink:

Did you miss this? 

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Posse, bullying and abusing, in numbers.

Thats what they always resort to, endorsed by the webman.

the whole idea of a forum is to debate, unfortunately as we have learned since the coming of online forums people feel they can freely abuse someone they dont know, and most likely would never address that person, in that manner, face to face. 

Maybe i just dont get it? You know how big & clever it is to abuse people you've never met! Hopefully i never will get it.

The classic stance of forum trolls.

When they're called out, they run greeting to the mods and accuse others of bullying them.

Also the classic stance of the archetypal playground bully................................:wink:

It's very sad. 

Elvis has been pushed out due to 2 despicable abusers on the St Mirren v Dundee United Matchday Thread. 

One of the abusers is unbelievably still posting. 

The Bland Posse Brigade remain silent. 

Elvis always having his own opinion was the most inoffensive buddie on this Forum. 

Didn't deserve what was posted. 

Shameful. 

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

When they're called out, they run greeting to the mods and accuse others of bullying them.

Also the classic stance of the archetypal playground bully................................:wink:

Nope...!

dont think that will cover your tracks, you'll have to try harder, you know get a few others who cant think for themselves either to join in? That should do it!

i bet Jack Ross would love the consistency shown by the posse on here, you can set your watch by it.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Where were you when Elvis was abused ? 

Or even when LPM was abused earlier today. 

Hiding as usual. 

46 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

the whole idea of a forum is to debate, unfortunately as we have learned since the coming of online forums people feel they can freely abuse someone they dont know, and most likely would never address that person, in that manner, face to face. 

Maybe i just dont get it? You know how big & clever it is to abuse people you've never met! Hopefully i never will get it.

I feel you're lumping a lot of us in on this comment. Don't get me wrong I'm completely confident in saying you're talking nonsense with your claim about contract extensions and have contradicted yourself in your posts. I would also be absolutely fine saying the same thing to a person face to face because let's be honest, it is rubbish.

I wouldn't consider that 'bullying' behavior though... If you do, well I can only apologise. 

40 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Nope...!

dont think that will cover your tracks, you'll have to try harder, you know get a few others who cant think for themselves either to join in? That should do it!

i bet Jack Ross would love the consistency shown by the posse on here, you can set your watch by it.

IRONIC.

The very reason people are calling you out is due to your inconsistency.  

When will it occur to you that the fact they number more than one isn't due to jumping on bandwagons. It's to do with you debating from a moving position rather than accepting the fact you need to keep repositioning because your original statement was, in fact, nonsense.

I accept when I am wrong. I hold my hands up and say so. I don't keep trying to change my stance in the hope that people won't notice. 

You seem like an intelligent, though troubled, individual with a massive chip on your shoulder. why don't you just accept that you can, at times, be wrong?

10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Nope...!

Now that my friends is the definition of irony. 

Your consistent negativity is far more reliable than anything else on this forum.

For the record though I don’t condone personal abuse for many different reasons. In your case because you’re simply not worthy of it. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

4 minutes ago, Hambud said:
3 hours ago, shull said:
Just because you disagree with him :blink:

You don't really get jokes do you?

How many were in your post ? 

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I feel you're lumping a lot of us in on this comment. Don't get me wrong I'm completely confident in saying you're talking nonsense with your claim about contract extensions and have contradicted yourself in your posts. I would also be absolutely fine saying the same thing to a person face to face because let's be honest, it is rubbish.

I wouldn't consider that 'bullying' behavior though... If you do, well I can only apologise. 

Wasnt lumping you in with it Baz, you make your points without the silliness of adult men anonymously (they think) firing abuse.

i know we dont agree, but as i said originally and throughout there isnt a player who contested/rejected properly an agreed contract extension been made to see out that extension, or been ruled against in court for not doing so. I sincerely hope we dont witness it at first hand, but if Davis stays fit and in form he will get offers i doubt we can match.

edit: think it makes sense to debate this (if we do further) with just you Baz, let the empty vessels do their stuff.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Apparently, if someone posts something that disagrees with someone else then nobody else that holds one of the two competing opinions is allowed to post that opinion. If they do, they are apparently part of a bullying posse.

Hope that clarifies the "Rules According To shull" (RATs) for you.

Nope...!
You'd think, saints fans, on a saints fans forum, on a saints matchday might be posting about..... guess what..?
not this posse, they think they smell blood. Now that is funny.
Come On You Saints..! 
The gift that keeps on giving

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Wasnt lumping you in with it Baz, you make your points without the silliness of adult men anonymously (they think) firing abuse.

i know we dont agree, but as i said originally and throughout there isnt a player who contested/rejected properly an agreed contract extension been made to see out that extension, or been ruled against in court for not doing so. I sincerely hope we dont witness it at first hand, but if Davis stays fit and in form he will get offers i doubt we can match.

edit: think it makes sense to debate this (if we do further) with just you Baz, let the empty vessels do their stuff.

I think we've done it to death. :lol: