Player of the Season - The Early Runners

shull

You sound like the radio scotland presenter. We are far from a one player team and it's nothing to do with him signing for Celtic.

I said 7 players have had an amazing seasons so I am not saying we are a one man team. Normally they would have all be in with with a shout but Morgan has been the difference on numerous occasions meaning we have picked up 3 points rather than 1 or 0. The only player that could come close would be Reilly due to his 20 goals.

IMO I think Lewis signing for Celtic has effected some view. Its only my opinion

T.C. will be along shortly to begin the early runners for ....

THE SPFL MANAGER OF THE YEAR AWARD

It will give the pathetic, bitter, twisted, oneupmanshipers the opportunity to get tore into a fellow bud again. 

Strange behaviour, :lol:

1 minute ago, shull said:

It will give the pathetic, bitter, twisted, oneupmanshipers the opportunity to get tore into a fellow bud again. 

Just like you with Samson :lol:

2 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Just like you with Samson :lol:

Samson is not a great Goalie.

He is just about reasonable.

He gets away with it because he has a shit hot defence in front of him.

Thankfully he has next to nothing to do in every Match.

Les Fridge was worse and he could save a penalty also.

Donald Hunter was magic, he could save anything, while waving to the Fans at the same time.

:byebye

Ha let them have their fun Shull. They’re enjoying themselves, and so am I.

As for my players of the year, at the moment I would go for.

1) Morgan - Our and the leagues best player by a mile. No surprise he’s off to the best team in the country.
2) Samson - Best goalie in the league. Has won us loads of points this season. Goalkeeper has been a problem position for us since Sammy left, now he’s back it’s solved again. Hope we have him for the long term.
3) Baird - Terrific young defender who will go far. Gets better every year. Not sure what his contract situation is but we should be trying to extend it regardless.

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Ha let them have their fun Shull. They’re enjoying themselves, and so am I.

As for my players of the year, at the moment I would go for.

1) Morgan - Our and the leagues best player by a mile. No surprise he’s off to the best team in the country.
2) Samson - Best goalie in the league. Has won us loads of points this season. Goalkeeper has been a problem position for us since Sammy left, now he’s back it’s solved again. Hope we have him for the long term.
3) Baird - Terrific young defender who will go far. Gets better every year. Not sure what his contract situation is but we should be trying to extend it regardless.

What's your opinion for manager of the year though?

That clock is still ticking away.

The player I most like to watch is Lewis Morgan. The most improved player is Jack Bird.  Cammy Smith and Reilly might just be the hardest working but for me so far it would be Captain Fantastic Stephen McGinn. Wouldn't argue with other nominations however as this is a season which is more about St Mitten as a club. Team and Fanbase coming together. 

8 hours ago, shull said:

I could give nearly the majority of players top marks. 

So many brilliant players to choose from. 

I think Macgennis might just win it.

What a Season for them all. 

Cammy smith for me followed closely by most the team  but to suggest mcgennis who has been injured most of season and is just getting back to his best  in last couple of games is frankly quite bizarre are you sure you don't drink shull? If he is m.o.m for last 14 games and scores 15 goals he might have a chance

1 hour ago, bender rodriguez said:

Cammy smith for me followed closely by most the team  but to suggest mcgennis who has been injured most of season and is just getting back to his best  in last couple of games is frankly quite bizarre are you sure you don't drink shull? If he is m.o.m for last 14 games and scores 15 goals he might have a chance

Magennis has been wonderful lately and if he keeps it up, he will be Player of the Season and he doesn't need to score any goals. Unfortunately, a big Club will come and take him away, though it will be for over a million pounds. 

Best talent for decades at our Club.