Ryan Flynn Signs

Ronnie

On 5/15/2019 at 9:53 AM, Magic Monkey said:

FFS, behave. He's not even in the top five worst players we've had this season. :lol:

Plus, I think he's out of position. I think he's more of a number 10, but we've had better options there. No tears shed when he goes back to Blackburn, but he's nowhere near as bad as you're making out.

Lyons is as bad as any of Stubbs signings....

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I agree that he had been poor the last few weeks but you're talking out your arse, as per. 

Would love to know what ur watching because he literally does not touch the ball during a game, can't shoot, can't tackle, runs around after the ball without touching it..has scored one header he nearly missed but apart from that has done feck all...we often score when he has left the park...shocking footballer as bad as ur jeff king's etc...

Would love to know what ur watching because he literally does not touch the ball during a game, can't shoot, can't tackle, runs around after the ball without touching it..has scored one header he nearly missed but apart from that has done feck all...we often score when he has left the park...shocking footballer as bad as ur jeff king's etc...

While accepting that Lyon has been very poor (imo) I take exception to you saying he literally does not touch the ball , if I can prove he literally DID touch the ball, will you give it a rest ?

I agree brad lyons not as bad as maki g out on here. Yes flynn is better but cast minds back and flynn was getting pelters on here. So give the boy a break. Everyone in the team has tried since January and I think they all deserve a bit of credit for even getting us into a playoff position. At Christmas I would have been ecstatic with that. So come what may on Saturday let's get behind the whole team

1 hour ago, fan4ever said:

I agree brad lyons not as bad as maki g out on here. Yes flynn is better but cast minds back and flynn was getting pelters on here. So give the boy a break. Everyone in the team has tried since January and I think they all deserve a bit of credit for even getting us into a playoff position. At Christmas I would have been ecstatic with that. So come what may on Saturday let's get behind the whole team

He is just yanking your chains for attention. Brad has scored a crucial goal and worked his socks off. I agree he is not one of our best players, but he has contributed in many games...

9 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

He is just yanking your chains for attention. Brad has scored a crucial goal and worked his socks off. I agree he is not one of our best players, but he has contributed in many games...

And worth remembering he is only 21 years old.

I wonder what gstring had achieved by that age?

• 1 year later...
Delighted.

Funny how things change...

He went from a fringe player who flattered to deceive... To one of THEE most reliable, influential and versatile players in the team.

So much so... Hamilton targetted and crocked him deliberately. Feckin hate Accies.

I'm all for Ryan staying, great player and versatile. However having watched his injury taking place over and over, I dont think the guy tried to do him. It ended up clumsy as Ryan's footwork beat him. Was just unfortunate imo. Very unfortunate.

I do hate Accies right enough, dirty bastards!!

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Brilliant news. Ryan has been a tremendous signing. Amazing to think he was a probable punt in January last year as well. 

Are he and Magennis the last remaining players of the Championship winning team? 

Baird too.