Jump to content

Ryan Flynn Signs


Ronnie
 Share

Recommended Posts


Looks a great signing. Good pedigree, good age and a lot of experience on both sides of the border.





Two and a half years later and it’s still true

Delighted he’s staying. Good bit of business from Jim and Gus, sure Ryan had other options.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2020 at 10:26 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Delighted.

Funny how things change...
He went from a fringe player who flattered to deceive... To one of THEE most reliable, influential and versatile players in the team.

So much so... Hamilton targetted and crocked him deliberately. Feckin hate Accies.

As a wee aside, there was nobody quite like Caley Thistle who would target your creative players and rough them up until they threw the towel in ,Thus allowing them to play through us. Used to drive me mental they were so good at it.

Butchers Team especially....Ross Draper and Owain Tudor Jones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 6/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, thomsons dropped it said:

As a wee aside, there was nobody quite like Caley Thistle who would target your creative players and rough them up until they threw the towel in ,Thus allowing them to play through us. Used to drive me mental they were so good at it.

Butchers Team especially....Ross Draper and Owain Tudor Jones.

I think Ross Draper one of the worst footballers ive ever seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, shetland said:

It was poetry in motion.

Master class in crossing a pass.  That's poetry.       

Should be crossing more regularly on the ground rather than lofting the ball. Harder to defend. 

 

Edited by pod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Master class in crossing a pass.  That's poetry.       
Should be crossing more regularly on the ground rather than lofting the ball. Harder to defend. 
 
Think my son hates me going on about that imo the final pass in a dangerous area contributes more to you winning or losing every match rather than individual mistakes etc.

Look at Sunday Connolly and McAllister in similar position to Flynn rubbish pass easy clearance both times.

IF ONLY Flynn played on Sunday.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Think my son hates me going on about that imo the final pass in a dangerous area contributes more to you winning or losing every match rather than individual mistakes etc.

Look at Sunday Connolly and McAllister in similar position to Flynn rubbish pass easy clearance both times.

IF ONLY Flynn played on Sunday.

Ronnie, you really need to let it go and move on.

The semi final is history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

A big difference was Dennis pointed to where he wanted the ball, ran off his marker and made it look easy. Two things Obika does not do. Dennis's goal was an intelligent strikers goal by being aware and being proactive.

It's also worth pointing out that Dennis started the entire move by Flynn with a fabulous piece of skill.

It was a thing of rare beauty from start to finish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

A big difference was Dennis pointed to where he wanted the ball, ran off his marker and made it look easy. Two things Obika does not do. Dennis's goal was an intelligent strikers goal by being aware and being proactive.

Think Obika  would benefit more with ball on deck.  Have yet to see him lifting his feet off the ground and using his head, literally.  

Edited by pod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think Obika  would benefit more with ball on deck.  Have yet to see him lifting his feet off the ground and using his head, literally.  
Obika waits for things to happen instead of making them happen. Can easily go through 90 mins without taking one shot on goal.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Surprised, but happy to have Ryan on board again. Has not let us down throughout his time with us. Suffered a serious injury but came back as good as ever. Always gives 100%. Looking forward to seeing him in our midfield again.

COYS!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...