Planned Maintenance Tonight (Tues 16th Jan) 22:30

div

I'll be taking the site offline tonight at around 22:30 to perform some planned maintenance.

Having resolved the technical issues we had over the last few weeks everything in general is running very smoothly although I am aware that some Android App users are having issues which I am working with the app guys to troubleshoot.

No software changes happening tonight, just adding some more memory and processing power. Expected downtime is around 60 mins during which the site and the app will be completely unavailable.

• div pinned this topic

Are there still issues trying to use the app on android. Have been having problems getting logged in, randomly crashing etc. Tried to update the app but hasn't seemed to have made any difference.  Any suggestions as to how I can get access again? Cheers

I'm having the same problems both here and on P&B. At Div's request I downloaded the Tapatalk app which lets you sign into both and it's been fine. Does need you to log in again every day or so but at least it lets you get access. ETA - Div reckons this means there's a problem with the code in the app.

At the moment, the only alternative is to uninstall the app & reinstall from Playstore (like I've done just before making this post). Oddly, when I do that, it remembers me and I don't have to sign in again.

I'm having the same problems both here and on P&B. At Div's request I downloaded the Tapatalk app which lets you sign into both and it's been fine. Does need you to log in again every day or so but at least it lets you get access.

At the moment, the only alternative is to uninstall the app & reinstall from Playstore (like I've done just before making this post). Oddly, when I do that, it remembers me and I don't have to sign in again.
Thanks dude. I will give those suggestions a go

• div unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...