The Katie Hopkins Thread

shull

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

"an overbearing", not "a overbearing".  If you're going to insult me, at least get it right.

You're the one who made the claim, so answer the question (not that you've answered any yet).  I made no claim about membership of UKIP or anyone else, you, on the other hand, made a claim, so back it up or drop it.

When did I say anything about immigration?  You can't point that one at me, it's you that keeps bringing it up.

I used to be a bus driver.  I still have many friends who are.  As you have already stated, you don't know me, so stop trying to pigeonhole me.

Yet you voted to f**k them over.

You voted with the xenophobes who think the UK is superior to Johnny Foreigner.

Farage is laughing at you whilst keeping his snout in the trough and claiming his unearned pension.

Edited by Longtimecoming

2 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

As a passionate remainer I want brexit to fail.

It is what the fools who voted brexit deserve.

They have voted to destroy the UK.

They are the traitors not remainers.

Who the hell are traitors. It was a democratic vote ......  The UK survived bombs I am sure it can survive paying 10% more for cars

You see I also voted same as you, but for very different reasons, and I certainly respect others people for how they voted.................

The Leave campaign basically sold Britain, the Remainers sold  Europe.............  Leave won..... I blame the arrogance again of Cameron , he should have made it 60% for change, considering the massive risk . He did the same with Indy, so blame him not people who for their own personal circumstances voted Leave.....

You do like calling peoples names who disagree with you, and you really do put across your points in a dictated way ................. Hitler worked that way

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Who the hell are traitors. It was a democratic vote ......  The UK survived bombs I am sure it can survive paying 10% more for cars

You see I also voted same as you, but for very different reasons, and I certainly respect others people for how they voted.................

The Leave campaign basically sold Britain, the Remainers sold  Europe.............  Leave won..... I blame the arrogance again of Cameron , he should have made it 60% for change, considering the massive risk . He did the same with Indy, so blame him not people who for their own personal circumstances voted Leave.....

You do like calling peoples names who disagree with you, and you really do put across your points in a dictated way ................. Hitler worked that way

There should never have been a vote as it was an issue to serious to be left to the people.

Traitors destroy their own country.

Isn't that what brexit will do?

We survived bombs and then became allies of our enemies.

One x in a box destroys 70 years of peace and friendship.

Edited by Longtimecoming

1 minute ago, Longtimecoming said:

There should never have been a vote as it was an issue to serious to be left to the people.

Traitors destroy their own country.

Isn't that what brexit will do?

Explain how someone who supported Leaving Europe are being Traitors to the UK?

5 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

They have voted for something that will destroy our economy, infrastructure and safety.

In what way is that not traitorous?

No that's just listening to Politian's, Leave obviously had a better campaign, as they won

They were told the economy would be better , just like all Campaigners tell us....................

And how is our safety compromised ? You talk about Farage making sweeping statement s

46 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

No that's just listening to Politian's, Leave obviously had a better campaign, as they won

They were told the economy would be better , just like all Campaigners tell us....................

And how is our safety compromised ? You talk about Farage making sweeping statement s

We have f**ked over our biggest allies and will leave part of a police process that has helped keep us safe

Simple really.

24 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I never voted to f**k anyone over. Some of them voted to leave, too.

I never voted with the xenophobes, they voted with me. Should I change my opinion about a single subject because people, who have different opinions to me on other subjects, have the same opinion as me on that one single subject. If you thought Corrie was the best soap opera and then Farage said the same thing, would you suddenly change your opinion to EastEnders?

Like you, Farage doesn't know me, so he's not laughing at me.

You have at no time came up with one good reason for voting leave.

Probably because they're aren't any.

28 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Because I wanted to, what other reason do I need.

Anyway, stop trying to deflect from the question about your claim regarding non-whites, just answer the question.

So you helped destroy the UK because you felt like it?

Thanks you absolute f**king scumbag for making the security services job far more difficult.

Already answered it.

Not everybody who voted leave IS racist but EVERY racist voted leave.

Are you seriously claiming racism and xenophobia did not play a major part in the leave campaign?

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:
9 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:
Thanks you absolute f**king scumbag for making the security services job far more difficult.
Already answered it.
Are you seriously claiming racism and xenophobia did not play a major part in the leave campaign?

You're welcome. Now, either back up your claim about the lack of non-whites in the leave campaign or shut the f**k up. You're not a very good toy, you get boring and don't hold the attention for very long.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:
8 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:
Already answered it.

You're welcome. Now, either back up your claim about the lack of non-whites in the leave campaign or shut the f**k up. You're not a very good toy, you get boring and don't hold the attention for very long.

UKIP have 5% ethnic minority membership.

The other organisations are white supremacists and the Tories are full of upper class pale faces looking down their noses at oiks like you.

15 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
23 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:
Already answered it.

12 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:
The other organisations are white supremacists and the Tories are full of upper class pale faces looking down their noses at oiks like you.

What has UKIP membership got to do with non-whites in the leave campaign? Was every member of UKIP involved in the campaign? Was it only members of those organisations that were involved in the campaign? Admit it, you haven't for a clue and have just went about making sweeping generalisations that you've read somewhere else. Try thinking for yourself.

Please no more, it's way beyond funny.........................10 minutes, well done. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
13 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

What has UKIP membership got to do with non-whites in the leave campaign? Was every member of UKIP involved in the campaign? Was it only members of those organisations that were involved in the campaign? Admit it, you haven't for a clue and have just went about making sweeping generalisations that you've read somewhere else. Try thinking for yourself.

Those brainless buffoons in UKIP were the main players in the leave campaign for many years.

The Tory upper class is pretty white and always has been.

When will people pearn tha the right dont have your interestscat heart.

Not going to answer the question then?

Ah, OK. Given yourself away there with your "class" comment after talking about the Tories etc.

Now that you're copying my "wee man" comments, it's obviously time to end this as you appear to be forgetting where you are copying things from.

As a summation, you've shown yourself to be an intolerant, racist, snobbish, self opinionated, hypocritical, badly educated twat who can't back up his comments and refuses to even attempt to answer questions. The sooner you're off to Oz the better.

I'm intolerant of racists. You are correct in that.

If being for the working class is snobbish then I ppead guilty.

I'm more than happy with the level of education I received in this multi cultural country.

Good luck with the renewal of the Empire.

45 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:
She's been detained in South Africa and prevented from leaving the country on suspicion of spreading racial hatred .Story in the Mirror.

If it's true, then good. She's a vile bitch. Of all the places to do it, too. Hope it's Cape Town so she can't even have a shower.

It was on a news feed on MSN ,its a Daily Mirror story .Passport was confiscated at the airport.

14 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
18 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:
It was on a news feed on MSN ,its a Daily Mirror story .Passport was confiscated at the airport.

Yeah, googled it after I posted. Silly bitch. The most shocking thing in the story was that she is only 42. I thought she looked at least 10 years older.

Ruff life.

That ramble makes no sense whatsoever.
I sat the harder set of exams and got an overall mark of 90%. The average for course at that time was 64%.
I have a degree in history and numerous other qualifications.
You are just a wee bigot who can't see that he has voted for a racists charter.

Brilliant . You should get some sort of commendation for those achievements. ????[emoji849]