The Katie Hopkins Thread

shull

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:
2 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:
It's my thoughts on anyone who decided to destroy our country by voting for brexit.
Why do you hate the UK so much you chose to ruin our economy and infrastructure?

I was told if I voted leave then you would f**k off to Oz. Did they lie?

Don't remember fudrage saying that.

So why do you hate your own country?

Not good at answering questions are you?

Still who'll pay your dole money when the immigrants are kicked out?

6 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Ask me a question that actually has an answer, and not something that I will have to make up or just give you my opinion, and I will answer it.

Try and put your thoughts down in a coherent manner instead of like ... well, you know, the way you do it just now. That would help, too. Try punctuation. I would really hate to see your note pad - do they actually allow you a sharp pencil or do they blunt it for you? Was it just before you joined that they lowered the intake requirements?

I really do hope that you ate putting this on because we are well and truly f**ked if you are typical of the intelligence of our police officers - or, sky fairy forbid, an example of a brighter one.

The criminals in Oz must be shaking in their boots at the thought of you going over there. FFS, they might even give you a gun.

That ramble makes no sense whatsoever.

I sat the harder set of exams and got an overall mark of 90%. The average for course at that time was 64%.

I have a degree in history and numerous other qualifications.

You are just a wee bigot who can't see that he has voted for a racists charter.

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

The fact that it makes no sense to you says a lot more about your ability to comprehend than it does about my ability to explain.

It's a sad state of affairs if you are an example of a more intelligent police officer.

If you are really wanting a dick measuring competition over qualifications then you will be shown to have the old (childish phrase coming up, but it's appropriate) baldy hauf-incher. Trust me, you really don't want to go there.

I'm a bigot, am I? You're the one being offensive about people that don't agree with you, not me. You'll have some proof of your claim, I suppose? Not your opinion on people who happen to disagree with you, actual proof. No? Didn't think so. Typical polis!

I did notice that you stopped asking questions. Is that because you can't think of any that have a definitive answer. That's typical of someone who did an Arts degree.

Now, run away boy, you're out of your depth. (emoji767.png Faraway Saint :) ).

I have noticed that you think you are a lot smarter than you are.

The fact is that all racist parties got behind the leave campaign.

That is a fact you cannot escape.

Why vote for something that only may benefit the UK at the expense of remaining in something that clearly does benefit the country?

I will enjoy watching the UK going down the plughole once the immigrants go home and lazy Brits refuse to work as usual.

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I know exactly how intelligent I am. I note that you've avoided that particular dick measuring competition.

What has the fact that those parties backed brexit got to do with me and why would I have to escape it? Are you trying to make me guilty by association? A polis should really know better than that.

That fact that you would enjoy watching people suffer (if it comes to that), speaks volumes.

Not if it will come to that.

Brexit was run by elites like Johnson and Farage for their own ends not for the UK.

Run by insular racists for insular racists.

12 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

Not if it will come to that.

Brexit was run by elites like Johnson and Farage for their own ends not for the UK.

Run by insular racists for insular racists.

There's no doubt that the Leave campaign was an unholy alliance but it doesn't help to write off people who are getting marginalized by globalization as deplorables.

The Left has yet to come up with a set of grown up policies to address this issue which is surely the most important one facing the average working person over the next couple of decades. 

12 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

There's no doubt that the Leave campaign was an unholy alliance but it doesn't help to write off people who are getting marginalized by globalization as deplorables.

The Left has yet to come up with a set of grown up policies to address this issue which is surely the most important one facing the average working person over the next couple of decades. 

There was only one valid policy.

Don't believe disgusting individuals like Farage and remain in EU.

There were no real valid reasons for leaving.

6 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

There was only one valid policy.

Don't believe disgusting individuals like Farage and remain in EU.

There were no real valid reasons for leaving.

It was precisely that "We know better than you attitude" that cost Remain the referendum.

There's not much incentive to vote for people who despise you, is there? 

I can at least hope that some people have learned the lesson.

8 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It was precisely that "We know better than you attitude" that cost Remain the referendum.

Clearly we did know better than fools who fell for Farage and the lies of upper class twats like Boris.

When does the NHS get the £350 million?

Edited by Longtimecoming

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

FFS.  And you said my post didn't make any sense.  Have you just "confiscated" some drugs?

Yeah because Boris is a man of the people.

Did you notice that not many non white people were involved in leave campaign?

Why do you think that was Mr Scientist?

8 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

What was the incentive for voting leave?

What will gain other than loss of trade, higher unemployment and skill shortages?

14 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

What was the incentive for voting leave?

What will gain other than loss of trade, higher unemployment and skill shortages?

As like most Remainers ,I have to say that the Remain campaign was the main reason we left, it was almost " better the devil you know" Farage, Johnson et al jumped on this wishy washy crap, plus, and lets be honest, the SNPs saw it as another vote against the far right......

People who live in areas of high immigration and again not even 50% EU, see factories and lack of investment closing............ it was a play, and the Leave campaign played it to the tune of 17.2 M voting to Leave. Whilst that sickens me, it also shows that complacency and same ole story is not washing with the electorate................

Doesn't help when the Remainers are now passionate leavers............ Brexit means Brexit, so blame them !!  Ruthie and May just bend with the wind.....

At least BJ is consistent

Edited by DougJamie

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

OK then.  Explains a lot.

OK, how many were involved?  Tell me the percentage of people involved in the leave campaign who were non-white.  This should be good.

My name is not Mr Scientist, neither am I a scientist.  What are you blethering about, wee man?

No you are just a overbearing know all who knows nothing.

What is the percentage of non whites in these bastions of equality UKIP, Britain First, EDL,  SDL, National Front etc?

Leave made everything about immigration which actually has done far more good for the country.

The bus industry that my wife works in will struggle to cope without immigrants but you won't care about that no doubt.

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

As like most Remainers ,I have to say that the Remain campaign was the main reason we left, it was almost " better the devil you know" Farage, Johnson et al jumped on this wishy washy crap, plus, and lets be honest, the SNPs saw it as another vote against the far right......

People who live in areas of high immigration and again not even 50% EU, see factories and lack of investment closing............ it was a play, and the Leave campaign played it to the tune of 17.2 M voting to Leave. Whilst that sickens me, it also shows that complacency and same ole story is not washing with the electorate................

Doesn't help when the Remainers are now passionate leavers............ Brexit means Brexit, so blame them !!  Ruthie and May just end with the wind.....

He only saw it as an opportunity to be PM.

He previously was a supporter of the EU.

He is just a skin crawling elite opportunist.

He doesn't give one f**k about plebs like you or I.

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Doesn't help when the Remainers are now passionate leavers............ Brexit means Brexit, so blame them !!  Ruthie and May just bend with the wind.....

As a passionate remainer I want brexit to fail.

It is what the fools who voted brexit deserve.

They have voted to destroy the UK.

They are the traitors not remainers.

1 minute ago, Longtimecoming said:

He only saw it as an opportunity to be PM.

He previously was a supporter of the EU.

He is just a skin crawling elite opportunist.

He doesn't give one f**k about plebs like you or I.

Ok, maybe a touch dramatic...... he is clever guy and remember twice Mayor of London, London actually voted to Remain, so he must have some universal attraction....

I would take him any day over May or Moggs ..... Any day over Trump

He took a risk and it paid off for him. Trouble is it look like our kids will pay the price for opportunist Politian's-  which basically covers all of them