Madness

cambiebud

Guest TPAFKATS
I nearly had a cardiac arrest when I heard about this transfer when I was driving in my car with my girl back to our house.
Lucky you weren't on the night boat to Cairo

Lets put this into context

Man Utd are arguably the biggest Brand in the World................... they are worth Billions.
They play to 75000 every home game
They are way behind Man City so need to show intent
So they need players of World Class pedigree

On the other hand Sevco, had Pena on 35k a week, Alves on 28k a week and have a larger wage bill than Celtic. Lets not forget McCoist was 800k salary when in League 4....
So Man Utd can afford it. They don't need Sky Money. They don't need Champions league money. They just need relative success............
Its the other 15 or so teams in the Premiership that are short term opportunists that will all be Blackburns and Boltons of the future ( Oh and Sevco)  
Of course man u need the sky and champion league money regardless if they are worth billions.

2 minutes ago, renfrew said:
On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, DougJamie said:
Lets put this into context

Man Utd are arguably the biggest Brand in the World................... they are worth Billions.
They play to 75000 every home game
They are way behind Man City so need to show intent
So they need players of World Class pedigree

On the other hand Sevco, had Pena on 35k a week, Alves on 28k a week and have a larger wage bill than Celtic. Lets not forget McCoist was 800k salary when in League 4....
So Man Utd can afford it. They don't need Sky Money. They don't need Champions league money. They just need relative success............
Its the other 15 or so teams in the Premiership that are short term opportunists that will all be Blackburns and Boltons of the future ( Oh and Sevco)  

Of course man u need the sky and champion league money regardless if they are worth billions.

No they don't just like Real and Barca that's merely the icing on the cake...............

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-latest-news-financial-figures-released-profit-revenue-transfer-net-spend-a7959196.html

I stick to facts ,  that's why Man U don't have a wage structure and every other Prem team does......

No they don't just like Real and Barca that's merely the icing on the cake...............

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-latest-news-financial-figures-released-profit-revenue-transfer-net-spend-a7959196.html

I stick to facts ,  that's why Man U don't have a wage structure and every other Prem team does......

Man U, Real and Barca are up to their necks in debt. If you don't think Man U needs the £100 Millions plus that they get from sky and the champion league they we will just agree to disagree.

18 minutes ago, renfrew said:
41 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Man U, Real and Barca are up to their necks in debt. If you don't think Man U needs the £100 Millions plus that they get from sky and the champion league they we will just agree to disagree.

No cause your wrong. :whistle

All teams have debt. Money is debt. Man U have 213 m debt yet still give huge dividends..... debt is totally fine as long as its manageable . If you have a mortgage. You will know this....

So- As the owners of Man U said last year. Man U don't need SKYs money, they don't need CL Money but that's not to say it doesn't come in useful. Its more the success it generates. Man U increased profit by signing star players....Sanchez signing will make them a fortune.................

Lets see ..... hmmm- I will go with what the Owners say and you can disagree with them, I merely agree  with the owners, shareholders and investors in Man United.............  

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

All teams have debt. Money is debt. Man U have 213 m debt yet still give huge dividends..... debt is totally fine as long as its manageable . If you have a mortgage. You will know this....

So- As the owners of Man U said last year. Man U don't need SKYs money, they don't need CL Money but that's not to say it doesn't come in useful. Its more the success it generates. Man U increased profit by signing star players....Sanchez signing will make them a fortune.................

Lets see ..... hmmm- I will go with what the Owners say and you can disagree with them, I merely agree  with the owners, shareholders and investors in Man United.............  

Hmmmm.....any idea how they have reduced their debt in one calendar year by £251m??

Manchester United has €200million more net debt than any other football club in Europe, new research from Uefa has shown. The European Club Football Landscape report shows the amount of money the Old Trafford club owes has now grown to €536m (£464m). 12 Jan 2017

17 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Hmmmm.....any idea how they have reduced their debt in one calendar year by £251m??

Manchester United has €200million more net debt than any other football club in Europe, new research from Uefa has shown. The European Club Football Landscape report shows the amount of money the Old Trafford club owes has now grown to €536m (£464m). 12 Jan 2017

Shock, horror Man Utd in Money Scandal................... Bud most big clubs are money laundering Scams.................. We have our wonderful OF institutions to a lesser degree

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmahon/2017/09/17/real-madrid-announces-record-revenues-of-800m-but-success-also-brings-additional-costs/#18cccfab5338

What that tells us that even though Real increased turnover and profit, they also increased debt, so how does that work?

Oh as to my original point. Real made 74M from CL success which is 10% of turnover. Ronaldo franchises were  111m ...... So in effect , we sign Ronaldo, we are loaded :P 

18 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Shock, horror Man Utd in Money Scandal................... Bud most big clubs are money laundering Scams.................. We have our wonderful OF institutions to a lesser degree

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmahon/2017/09/17/real-madrid-announces-record-revenues-of-800m-but-success-also-brings-additional-costs/#18cccfab5338

What that tells us that even though Real increased turnover and profit, they also increased debt, so how does that work?

Oh as to my original point. Real made 74M from CL success which is 10% of turnover. Ronaldo franchises were  111m ...... So in effect , we sign Ronaldo, we are loaded :P 

Ah, I see how this works now......

When you try and close somebody down by telling them their information is wrong, then get your information challenged, you just ignore the fact that the info you provided might indeed not be correct you just change direction and go into nonsense speak......I quite like how this works, I might try it at home and see how I get on!!

Edited by WeeBud

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, DougJamie said:

IF BT and Sky do a "stitch up" on the new joint deals we might have to revisit this claim.