St Mirren v QOS Sat 3rd Feb

faraway saint

With the extra competition for game time, J & J will have the team all fired up :-

St. Mirren     5         v         1       QOS

McGinn, Reilly, Smith, Morgan, Mullen weighing in with the goals

Go on lads make it happen... 3 points nearer being champions - focus, winning mentality and concentration for 90 minutes

QOS are very hot and cold, blew Pars away then struggle to others, however we seem to have the form against them. Still think Mallans 93rd minute goal last season changed us into what we are today. Jack needed a win, he has a few since then...

Interesting Stat on BT Sport that Jack has a 64% Win percentage in his last 25 games. Only 2 other managers can say that in the UK- Pepe and Rodgers- Not bad company....

On 2/1/2018 at 3:58 AM, Mr Zo said:

My daughter is attending her first game of the season with her friend. Both are heading along to the panda club for the first time ever.

My wee boy is also heading along to the panda club and both of them can't wait. Between them they have about 7 or 8 St Mirren kits and we were sussing out who was going to be wearing what strip on Saturday.

I am not sure if it was the sweeties she had brownies tonight or the thought of seeing Lewis Morgan in action that was getting her so excited.

Anyway they are both looking forward to the game as is their daddy so let's hope we put on show and get a great team performance and a fine home win.

I think we might see our biggest league win of the season on Saturday.

St Mirren 4 QOS 1

What a great time to be a buddie.

Is it Saturday yet?

Good luck taking girls to The Panda Club, I took 2 girls there before the game on 6th January, they lasted 5 minutes before the boys had both of them in tears. 

Edited by thekazakhsaint

34 minutes ago, thekazakhsaint said:

Good luck taking girls to The Panda Club, I took 2 girls there before the game on 6th January, they lasted 5 minutes before the boys had both of them in tears. 

I am very annoyed to learn about this, my granddaughter is too young to attend but i always planned to take her to the panda club at some point.  Obviously i wouldn't subject her to an unpleasant experience.  i take it there are responsible adults in charge, did they try to intervene?

First game in too long so car keys left in the drawer first  beer on the ferry then 20 min wait for train at Wemyss Bay so into the station bar owned by a St Mirren fan top man. Off the train at St James and into 1877 club for another pint.  After our win will call into The Galatea Bar in Rothesay another pub owned by a Saints fan you got to do it. Then home to burn the wives ears about a great day out that does not happen enough now B)

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

First game in too long so car keys left in the drawer fist beer on the ferry then 20 min wait for train at Wemyss Bay so into the station bar owned by a St Mirren fan top an. Off the train at St James and into 1877 club for another pint.  After our win will call into The Galatea Bar in Rothesay another pub owned by a Saints fan you got to do it. Then home to burn the wives ears about a great day out that does not happen enough now B)

Which drawer and is it worth stealing ?

5 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

With the extra competition for game time, J & J will have the team all fired up :-

St. Mirren     5         v         1       QOS

Reilly, McGinn,  Smith, Morgan, Mullen weighing in with the goals

I want the doughnuts  :thumbs2