St Mirren Women's Football Club

shull

• 2 weeks later...

From St Mirren WFC on Facebook.

Paula Wingate 

If Carlsberg did Monday Morning’s, this is how I would always want them to start ❤️

Had the most mega amazing morning with Campbell Kennedy, strategising how to work together in order to help bring fantastic businesses contacts to St Mirren WFC.

This guy is a legend in my eyes and a massive mentor (he doesn’t know it right now until now 😂😊🫢) going forward.

After being a corporate director for St Mirren Football Club for 28 years, the stories he was telling me were phenomenal. 

Campbell was so giving in his experience, contacts and how he loves helping anyone (even his competition) 

This guy is mega in my eyes and I’m so lucky to be working with this Mega Star ❤️

Get connected with Campbell, he is metatastic before any player I’ve worked with ❤️

If you’re a women who wants to get into football ️ and you can get to Paisley, let me know who you are. 

We want to hear from you ❤️

20th November

St Mirren v Westdyke

At St Mirren Park

St Mirren Women’s team will take to the field at the SMiSA Stadium for the first time since 2019 when Kate Cooper’s side host Westdyke on Sunday 20th November.

St Mirren Women’s Head Coach Kate Cooper said: "Everyone attached to the women's team is excited to be playing at the SMiSA Stadium for the first time since 2019. 

"The players are looking forward to the opportunity to play at first class facilities and on a first class pitch. 

"It's also a great opportunity for us to increase the profile of the women's game and give more supporters the chance to come and see the team."

Tickets for this match will be available on Monday.

#OurStMirren #COYS

From St Mirren WFC

The Saints Women will be playing at St Mirren's SMISA Stadium on Sunday 20th November 2022. K.O 1pm when they will face Westdyke.

We'd love to see as many St Mirren fans there as possible.
Book your ticket and support the Women's Team 🐼🔴🐼
Tickets are available now from just £3 for child/concessions or £7 for adults at Ticket Office or online http://stmirren.com/matchtickets
Click on the buy tickets icon, select your seat in main stand and add to basket.

13 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

£7 a ticket  & £3 for kids ?  No thank you 👎

This is the fourth level of women’s football in Scotland isn’t it ?    
Surely if they wanted to attract the next generation of female footballers the charges should be a lot less, 

Kids should be free admission.

Personally I think it should be free - try and encourage folk to go along, especially when there’s no 1st team matches.

I suppose they’re trying to cover the costs of playing at the stadium, but I think getting folk in the door for free will pay off longer term.

5 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Personally I think it should be free - try and encourage folk to go along, especially when there’s no 1st team matches.

I suppose they’re trying to cover the costs of playing at the stadium, but I think getting folk in the door for free will pay off longer term.

Even if it was free it would be a hard sell IMO. 

I think presently it should be free of charge. Maybe a small admission fee in the future as things progress. 

Maybe trying to get more sponsors on board to help with running costs

My wee yins Under 16 team are helped by sponsors, fundraisers and money every month from parents. ( Pay to play)..