St Mirren Women's Football Club

shull

58 minutes ago, shull said:

I think presently it should be free of charge. Maybe a small admission fee in the future as things progress. 

Maybe trying to get more sponsors on board to help with running costs

My wee yins Under 16 team are helped by sponsors, fundraisers and money every month from parents. ( Pay to play)..

Sensible post

14 hours ago, Tommy said:

Official site said over 250

Over five times the average attendance they get for home matches at Mossedge in Linwood. Normally around 50 spectators..

I would say over 250 fans at Greenhill Road is a relatively bumper crowd  . 

Could be be better with sensible pricing next time.

Anyway, well done Ladies and ....

COME ON THE SAINTS.

Hibs / Hearts saying they are going to break the record for an SWPL Edinburgh derby, expecting over 10000. 

FFS , I should bloody well think so - the price for a ticket ?   £0. , free , gratis, f**k all !! . 

I applaud the initiative to give all these free tickets away to schools & groups but to trumpet it as if it’s some sort of great advance in the women’s game and commercial success is farcical. 

During the USA game , one of the pundits ( Think it was Alex Scott ?) commented on the fact that the USA mens and women’s teams get paid the same and she reckons other associations should follow suit - they play the same game with the same rules so why not, was the core of her argument. 

There’s a woman sings Karaoke in the Abbey Bar who’s brilliant ,  I think she should be paid the same as Beyoncé - both doing the same thing , so why not 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hibs / Hearts saying they are going to break the record for an SWPL Edinburgh derby, expecting over 10000. 

FFS , I should bloody well think so - the price for a ticket ?   £0. , free , gratis, f**k all !! . 

I applaud the initiative to give all these free tickets away to schools & groups but to trumpet it as if it’s some sort of great advance in the women’s game and commercial success is farcical. 

Even for free that's a surprising estimate. 

Are they throwing in hospitality?

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

During the USA game , one of the pundits ( Think it was Alex Scott ?) commented on the fact that the USA mens and women’s teams get paid the same and she reckons other associations should follow suit - they play the same game with the same rules so why not, was the core of her argument. 

There’s a woman sings Karaoke in the Abbey Bar who’s brilliant ,  I think she should be paid the same as Beyoncé - both doing the same thing , so why not 🤷‍♂️

On a similar theme its a joke that women tennis players get the same money as the men in the Slams.

They only play 3 sets, if they want the same money it should be 5.