St Mirren Women's Football Club

shull

Just now, faraway saint said:

On a similar theme its a joke that women tennis players get the same money as the men in the Slams.

They only play 3 sets, if they want the same money it should be 5. 

Agree 100%.  

But I do like watching the women’s game 😊

oh shit , the pc polis will be after me for that one 😬

During the USA game , one of the pundits ( Think it was Alex Scott ?) commented on the fact that the USA mens and women’s teams get paid the same and she reckons other associations should follow suit - they play the same game with the same rules so why not, was the core of her argument. 

There’s a woman sings Karaoke in the Abbey Bar who’s brilliant ,  I think she should be paid the same as Beyoncé - both doing the same thing , so why not [emoji2369]

If they were playing "the same game" then there wouldn't be men's and women's football, there would just be football.

Using her logic, a Gleniffer Thistle U16 player should get paid the same as Messi.

Until they bring in the same money as the men's game they won't be paid the same.

P.S. I know I'm brilliant when I sing in the Abbey Bar but I'm not a woman. A big girl's blouse, maybe, but still not a woman. [emoji16]

My daughter plays Under 16 and receives no money for playing.

There is a bonus though. She gets a McDonald's on the way home is she scores a hat trick.

Parents pay the Club every month for the girls to be registered to play.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Men should be paid the same as the Women.

Now most of the things you've said regarding the women's game and in particular your daughter's teams I'd agree with, however this would appear to be another of your trolling efforts, I only replied in case someone was taking you seriously for a moment there. However, on reflection, I seem to remember you suggesting that the Saints players should pay for the privilege of wearing the shirt so perhaps you are just manifesting your own delusional brand of reality again.

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

Now most of the things you've said regarding the women's game and in particular your daughter's teams I'd agree with, however this would appear to be another of your trolling efforts, I only replied in case someone was taking you seriously for a moment there. However, on reflection, I seem to remember you suggesting that the Saints players should pay for the privilege of wearing the shirt so perhaps you are just manifesting your own delusional brand of reality again.

You could have saved yourself some time by just posting....................................lunatic. 

• 1 month later...