Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

21 hours ago, shull said:

It's going to be like the 19th April 1977 all over again.

As soon as the date for this game was announced, I knew it was destiny that we'd win the league in Dundee. Not just because this team and manager deserve to emulate Fergies Furies, but, on a personal level, Tuesday is the fifteenth anniversary of my mum's death, who took me to my first ever game. 

I'm telling you, there are wider forces at work... 

Tickets for the Dundee United match tomorrow night are SOLD OUT at the St Mirren Ticket Office from our initial allocation.
Dundee United have confirmed that there will be an additional 150 seat specific tickets on sale for the West Stand at the turnstiles tomorrow night. They will also be opening the Fair Play Upper-cash turnstiles and prices will be £22 for adults and £13 for concessions.
United have asked us to make supporters aware that there are road closures near Tannadice and the advice is to avoid Clepington Road.

https://www.stmirren.com/news/matchday/home-matchday-information/1766-match-info-dundee-united-v-st-mirren-10th-april

Edited by thepaisleypanda

Tickets for the Dundee United match tomorrow night are SOLD OUT at the St Mirren Ticket Office from our initial allocation.
Dundee United have confirmed that there will be an additional 150 seat specific tickets on sale for the West Stand at the turnstiles tomorrow night. They will also be opening the Fair Play Upper-cash turnstiles and prices will be £22 for adults and £13 for concessions.
United have asked us to make supporters aware that there are road closures near Tannadice and the advice is to avoid Clepington Road.
https://www.stmirren.com/news/matchday/home-matchday-information/1766-match-info-dundee-united-v-st-mirren-10th-april
Nightmare £70 now for 4 tickets tomorrow night instead of £60.

Robbing Lorraine Kelly B******S

38 minutes ago, thepaisleypanda said:

Anyone know what our initial allocation was?

That Flood really is a deluded cheeky wee sod, I really hope Lewis and co tear him a new one tomorrow night. I have recent memories of Lewis running away from him that fast Flood couldn’t even catch him to foul him.

Let’s just see who’s laughing at full time tomorrow!!

Unitit 0 - Saints 3

6 hours ago, BuddyHolly9 said:

It must have been 2200 -150 = 2050. Bizarre that they never just gave us all the tickets tbh.

I wonder if the 150 tickets held back are behind pillars, the goals are blocked by pillars and such like. i remember Partick did something similar for one of our Friday night games there - kept the obstructed view tickets until all others were sold out.